đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Anna Wintour confirms Gaga MET GALA attendance

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Featured Posts

doppelganger

Some thoughts on this:

1. Gaga would not dare to not turn up, especially since she is co-chair. It is Anna's show. Gaga would be banned from wearing any fashion had she not turned up for "fashion's biggest event".

2. I'd love for Gaga to wear  a lesser known designer (Rihanna's Guo Pei gave me goosebumps) or actual vintage camp looks (the kinds that would be exhibited ) but let's be real. Fashion is a billion dollar industry. She's going to wear something from a high profile working designer. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
2 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

McQueen suits the theme soo.

I thought about McQueen too, and while many of his designs are extravagant, I think it's a bit too dark for the theme. Camp doesn't take itself so seriously, I think McQueen misses the element of fun.

ReRe
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Why wouldn't she, come on now! :laughga:

The real surprise here is that RuPaul is attending :nooo:

This is a huge gig, I wonder if Raven will be involved for Ru's mug again?!?

I am SO HAPPY that Gaga finally took the initiative to invite a drag queen to the MET Gala. Really hoping she extends the invitation to others like Sasha Velour and Aquaria (who also live in NYC).

TheSlash

Me trying to listen to her quiet voice even with the volume all up

292tt9.jpg

Ew, David!

kabirartfling
2 hours ago, ReRe said:

I am SO HAPPY that Gaga finally took the initiative to invite a drag queen to the MET Gala. Really hoping she extends the invitation to others like Sasha Velour and Aquaria (who also live in NYC).

Now that I think of it, it has to be gaga who invited ru :air:, our legendary queen 

Give your love to me

Archived