Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Ceremony: Billie Eilish - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, rumours said:

I agree! Let Bad Guy rot in jail like it deserves. :pawsup:

Thanks for agreeing with me sis :heart:

giphy-7.gif

Get some taste, rat

PG.
  • LMAO 2

Blue Madonna
42 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Lowest Score: 1 - @DiamondKing 

35 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Lowest Score: 3 - @DiamondKing 

8 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Lowest Score: 2 - @DiamondKing

47 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Lowest Score: 1 -  @DiamondKing 

:air:

Although tbh I kind of respect your power, @DiamondKing. Looking at your votes you have a lot of high scores as well, I wish I had the strength to vote my least favourite songs low scores so as to influence the final results more. But I couldn't stand giving you should see me lower than a 5 even though it's my least favourite :air:

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

AMENiCURE

not someone hating on the best track of the album

D5l7AMaX4AEDOOS?format=jpg&name=small

• LMAO 5
  • Shook 1

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

:air:

Although tbh I kind of respect your power, @DiamondKing. Looking at your votes you have a lot of high scores as well, I wish I had the strength to vote my least favourite songs low scores so as to influence the final results more. But I couldn't stand giving you should see me lower than a 5 even though it's my least favourite :air:

He's an Arianator :poot: what can we expect from such a creature 

PG.
  • LMAO 6

Blue Madonna

Okay I am under some slight time pressure so I might post a little quicker now... keep the messiness up though, we do stan :deadbanana:

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS

Blue Madonna

#9. all the good girls go to hell

all-the-good-girls.jpg

Overall Score: 8.01

Highest Score: 10 - @Blue Madonna @MaryJaneHolland @TheSlash @Born To Slay

Lowest Score: 5 - @Maleficent

Comments:

Spoiler

@Orangetrees (9.5) Not expected for a Billie song but iIthink it fits so well in the album. It was love at first listen.

@Thomas P (8) Amazing song, not her best, but that sound during the chorus is amazing (as is the first lyric)

@LanaDelGrant (8.1) the middle section on the album wasn't really my thing, but i like this song lyrically

@Maleficent (5) i almost always skip this

@Oriane (6) There’s some potential but the chorus is underwhelming.

@DiamondKing (9) I miss a third chorus but otherwise a very good song.

@halcyonpop (7.8)  Not a lot of flavor to this, really.

@Sam98 (9) I really really enjoy this one, and I don't even know why :chica:

@lifeasgeorge (9.5) a really solid song. I can see this becoming the next single!

@rumours (7.25) Finally, a track that I don’t dislike. This lighter instrumentation fits her voice much better imo. I wish there wasn’t the effect on her voice in the chorus… but it isn’t as bad as the fart sounds earlier in the album. A step in the right direction.

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

Blue Madonna

Interesting that such a low song has such a small range, the lowest score is 5 but the highest is 10... most people seem to agree that it's good but not that good :vegas:

• Like 2

Maleficent

since time of writing i have come to enjoy this song more!!

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • YAAAS 1

Maleficent

You Should See Me In A Crown better GTFO soon

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • Like 1

rumours
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

giphy-7.gif

Get some taste, rat

Hmmmm the people defending a track that uses the word “duh” repeatedly are asking me to get some “taste”...

aretha franklin pass GIF

• LMAO 1

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

#9. all the good girls go to hell

all-the-good-girls.jpg

Overall Score: 8.01

Highest Score: 10 - @Blue Madonna @MaryJaneHolland @TheSlash @Born To Slay

Lowest Score: 5 - @Maleficent

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@Orangetrees (9.5) Not expected for a Billie song but iIthink it fits so well in the album. It was love at first listen.

@Thomas P (8) Amazing song, not her best, but that sound during the chorus is amazing (as is the first lyric)

@LanaDelGrant (8.1) the middle section on the album wasn't really my thing, but i like this song lyrically

@Maleficent (5) i almost always skip this

@Oriane (6) There’s some potential but the chorus is underwhelming.

@DiamondKing (9) I miss a third chorus but otherwise a very good song.

@halcyonpop (7.8)  Not a lot of flavor to this, really.

@Sam98 (9) I really really enjoy this one, and I don't even know why :chica:

@lifeasgeorge (9.5) a really solid song. I can see this becoming the next single!

@rumours (7.25) Finally, a track that I don’t dislike. This lighter instrumentation fits her voice much better imo. I wish there wasn’t the effect on her voice in the chorus… but it isn’t as bad as the fart sounds earlier in the album. A step in the right direction.

Oh wow, that's some seriously sad news...

8a71a5839a003eb3-is-gaga-the-most-famous-artist-page-12-gaga-thoughts-gaga-daily.gif

PG.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

PlastiscGuy
Just now, rumours said:

Hmmmm the people defending a track that uses the word “duh” repeatedly are asking me to get some “taste”...

aretha franklin pass GIF

IMG_0373.gif 

PG.
  • LMAO 3

Blue Madonna

#8. you should see me in a crown

you-should-see-me.jpg

Overall Score: 8.21

Highest Score: 11 - @Gardevoir @MaryJaneHolland @DiamondKing

Lowest Score: 4 - @teawhore @Mirrion Rizzons

Comments:

Spoiler

@Orangetrees (8) I feel it lacks a bit more punch, but overall it's a great song

@Thomas P (10) This Song is what turned me into her back when it was first released. It’s beyond amazing, instrumentals and all.

@LanaDelGrant (9.7)  keep trying to whistle this one when i'm absent minded, but the chorus is un-whistle-able :messga:

@HausOfHarlow (9) Reminds me of a Lorde/Halsey combo - which is not bad in my eyes or ears. I really enjoy the drastic production change between the verses and the choruses. 

@Maleficent (6) i really want to like the song bc of the lyrics but the production is not my favourite…

@Oriane (6) The first I listened to that song, the middle part was weirdly lower compared to the rest of the song. I can accept a lot of experimental things but randomly changing the loudness of the song, just no. So I was prepared to give it a bad rate. But then I wondered if it was just an issue with my computer or speakers. And it was. So, you’re getting a fair rate, song. Now I don’t like the song that much, so...

@DiamondKing (11) My second favourite Billie song after "lovely". Soooo good and that breakdown, ugh, ****ing gorgeous!!!

@halcyonpop (10) This one goes the hardest, for me.

@Sam98 (6.5) Mm not my cup of tea tbh

@lifeasgeorge (10) this is probably the first song that I heard by Billie that peaked my interest before the album dropped. As a raver the bass in this song is just killer and is amazing live.

@rumours (5.75) I’m starting to get the vibe that she is a Dollar Store Lorde. This sounds like a rejected track from Melodrama. Like xanny, I strongly dislike the chorus, but the verses aren’t bad.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1