⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinion

Ceremony: Billie Eilish - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Okay well I think we all saw that one coming... now the first proper song. What are you hoping for? What do you think will happen? :stalkga:

all the good g*rls go to hell :neyde: I can't stand that Grand Theft Auto San Andreas beat in the chorus 

PG.

Blue Madonna

#13. 8

8.png

Overall Score: 6.27

Highest Score: 10 - @Blue Madonna

Lowest Score: 1 - @DiamondKing @MaryJaneHolland

Comments:

Spoiler

@Orangetrees (7) Its a grower for sure.

@Thomas P (5) I don’t care for this one (mainly cause of that gross baby voice thing)

@Gam (2) I really dislike the baby voice on this one :selena:

@LanaDelGrant (7.9)  didn't listen to it enough, but i'm not a fan of ukulele songs :sweat:

@HausOfHarlow (7) Some of the verses bug me. 

@Maleficent(9) love the lyrics and vocoder

@Oriane (5) Baby voice = -2 points. Otherwise, it’s not bad but doesn’t really make an impression on me.

@halcyonpop (6.5)  You’d think an eight would be more suiting for this song, but it’s just not that good.

@Sam98 (6) Not my thing really

@lifeasgeorge (6) one of the more forgettable tracks to me

@rumours (7) What on earth is this demonic “Children of the Corn” voice assaulting my ear drums?!? Okay, it stopped thank god. NnNNnnnnNNNN it’s back please stop. Overall, it’s a cute track, though.

bye homos

Tom Nook

:poot: oh wow

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Blue Madonna
3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

@rumours (7) What on earth is this demonic “Children of the Corn” voice assaulting my ear drums?!? Okay, it stopped thank god. NnNNnnnnNNNN it’s back please stop. Overall, it’s a cute track, though.

Reading this for the first time was an experience :air:

bye homos

Gam

I really didn't like that song at all..  :smh:

https://www.last.fm/user/Gammmmm

lifeasgeorge

I love reading the comments :gayhat:

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

#13. 8

8.png

Overall Score: 6.27

Highest Score: 10 - @Blue Madonna

Lowest Score: 1 - @DiamondKing @MaryJaneHolland

Comments:

Hide contents

@Orangetrees (7) Its a grower for sure.

@Thomas P (5) I don’t care for this one (mainly cause of that gross baby voice thing)

@Gam (2) I really dislike the baby voice on this one :selena:

@LanaDelGrant (7.9)  didn't listen to it enough, but i'm not a fan of ukulele songs :sweat:

@HausOfHarlow (7) Some of the verses bug me. 

@Maleficent(9) love the lyrics and vocoder

@Oriane (5) Baby voice = -2 points. Otherwise, it’s not bad but doesn’t really make an impression on me.

@halcyonpop (6.5)  You’d think an eight would be more suiting for this song, but it’s just not that good.

@Sam98 (6) Not my thing really

@lifeasgeorge (6) one of the more forgettable tracks to me

What? that lovely pitchy voice annoying? Who would have guessed...

gaga-tea.gif

PG.

Blue Madonna

Personally, I find this result disappointing :nooo: I adore 8, I think it's a really cute ukulele song which provides a wonderful refresher to the dark, bass-heavy sound of the rest of the album. I gave it a 10 :whitney: I can understand why one wouldn't like the baby voice but the rest is so brilliant and it's album placement is just perfect :giveup:

bye homos

Oriane

I'm re-reading the rates I sent and I was confused by this one because it says "8. 8 : 5" and I wondered whether I gave a 8 or a 5, and what was even the title of the song. And then I understood, again.

Hey sis! I know it's a bit awkward to ask but can you make me win? I know I flopped this round, I want to make sure I still have my throne

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

Personally, I find this result disappointing :nooo: I adore 8, I think it's a really cute ukulele song which provides a wonderful refresher to the dark, bass-heavy sound of the rest of the album. I gave it a 10 :whitney: I can understand why one wouldn't like the baby voice but the rest is so brilliant and it's album placement is just perfect :giveup:

Totally feel u

Tom Nook

Waiting for GGD to disappoint me again with their taste :gayhat:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Blue Madonna
4 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I'm re-reading the rates I sent and I was confused by this one because it says "8. 8 : 5" and I wondered whether I gave a 8 or a 5, and what was even the title of the song. And then I understood, again.

lowkey thought you were sending me some kind of @Interstellar-esque code :poot:

I was honestly just hoping for everyone to give that song an '8' just to spare me the confusion of having to decipher any other numbers :poot:

bye homos

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

I just hate ukulele songs :toofunny:

I mean... this vid tease :toofunny:

PG.

AMENiCURE
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

Waiting for GGD to disappoint me again with their taste :gayhat:

we literally voted !!!!!!! 10 

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I just hate ukulele songs :toofunny:

How dare you

tenor.gif?itemid=12472745