💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Keep an eye on May 8th and May 24th

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

Via one of  Popjustice’s reliable sources:

“No idea why the sixth album thread is still locked, but via my same source I’ve now seen an item for May 24th.

EDIT: I already updated the post to reflect clarified info, but I realize I don’t actually know exactly what’s happening on May 8th, I think it’s more of a press thing that she likely won’t be directly involved in. But keep an eye out for May 24th.”

Source: https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/general-lady-gaga-discussion.16429/page-3192

Turns out this is very likely Haus Beauty related  

The same source said May 8th is more of a shoot. And could be related to photographing physical packaging. Yeah I highly doubt the new single is gonna be packaged. So for all intents and purposes, assume this is the timeline for Haus Beauty launch. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stef

This was his previous statement:

I don’t usually report on this kind of thing, but a friend’s partner works in email marketing and received the next month’s media schedule with a “Lady Gaga release in May (TBC)” item. Dovetails with @Speakerphone“[April 26] or the following week.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Blackout19

Ok, I need the single now!

I mean.. its even worst when I was waiting for Applause

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

dit

We ready!

475.jpg

EDIT: MESS it's about makeup?! :messga: 

Gaga here's a challenge for you!: RELEASE MY SOUL CHALLENGE! JUST FRIGGIN RELEASE IT ALREADY cuz you have it in the palm of your hands and the abuse is TOO MUCH :messga: :cryga: :messga: hqdefault.jpg

Debithius

She should have released right after the oscars or at least around the time ME was released (before the single was announced, she had all the time in the world). Her team really really sucks. Do a Nicki and fire them all.

elijahfan

If we're doing this every Friday, it's bound to actually happen one day... Well, let's go for another month of unjustified hype, I guess!

Gam

Not getting my hopes up... not today  :bye:

Spoiler

OMG SHE'S COMING

space flying GIF by Frank Macchia

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Ryusei

can't wait for another meltdown thread :vegas:  my favorite

Musery

Stef
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

If we're doing this every Friday, it's bound to actually happen one day... Well, let's go for another month of unjustified hype, I guess!

To be fair, the whole “doing this every Friday” is a result of monsters hoping the earliest date possible is the one. 

This is the first time since reliable sources announced a Q2 window that a concrete date/two dates have been given 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

elijahfan
Just now, Debithius said:

Do a Nicki and fire them all.

Yeeeah, 'cause Nicki has really set a great example lately

giphy.gif

Zedd

No! This Friday or let it never happen, i'm frustrated as F that we're waiting for so long, when everyone (expect Michael Jackson) is releasing music.

Runway
2 minutes ago, Debithius said:

She should have released right after the oscars or at least around the time ME was released. Her team really really sucks. Do a Nicki and fire them all.

Why would her team want to compete with Taylor Swift of all people :sharon: that would be the opposite of smart lmao

Debithius
Just now, elijahfan said:

Yeeeah, 'cause Nicki has really set a great example lately

giphy.gif

This is a move Gaga should go for lol, I bet that most people on here agrees. 

Archived