đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#Mayochella is trending (TS copying Bey thing)

Galagala

Featured Posts

beaublue
Just now, Miel said:

I stand corrected, I thought you did.

It’s all good, I just thought we were moving past stereotypes of that kind is all...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Imagine if white people used terms that are close to mayonnaise to describe black people! Just imagine! They are nothing but a bunch of racists. I mean what the hell? Honestly what the hell? Is it that serious? Even if she did copy her (I don’t think she did) - Is. It. That. Serious? I blame Beyonce and her constant use of certain culture stereotypes as if only one race is her fan base that does nothing but devide people.  

Regina George
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

I don’t like either of them but some of y’all in this thread still don’t understand what racism is and trust me this ain’t it 💀

Taylor may not have copied Beyonce but Beyonce definitely has the performative energy down and Taylor is well... a white girl tryna dance and perform is all i’ll say... 💀

“A white girl trying to dance and perform” :awkney: Why is this acceptable and not considered racist is just beyond me. 

ZiggyZiggs

I’m- not some of y’all calling this racist And acting as if white people dont say the n word.... :laughga:

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Leozz said:

Oppression of white people is a textbook KKK made up concept by the way.

But who talked about white people being "oppressed" in general? They just say they didn't like the fact people say a word to mock a race that and you change it in them discussing of "the oppression of white people"  lol.

Wth is Beychella? Im so lost. Are they talking about the marching bands in Taylor's music video?

sipthistea

Yes because Beyoncé invented marching bands and appearing in the middle of the stage like a self-proclaimed goddess. :triggered: 

Even Madonna did it first.

a-16.jpg

Stop! Beyoncé is not everything, has not invented anything and it's delusional to keep idolizing her like an otherworldly entity, just because of her performing skills. And in the process, tearing down other people and using race as an excuse every time. 

Reginald

:noparty:

I hate these flamebait type of threads.

We all know that kids on Twitter say stupid things every single day.

It's so disappoint seeing the subtle racism come out in some of us GGD users.

Hi @lovedillon I see you :ohwell:

Saint Gaga

I f*****in hate Beyonce stans.... They always label people as racists if they've anything negative to say about Beyonce.... But now they're shamelessly using "mayochella"???that's so disrespectful.... F*****in hypocrites

nodandsmile

They are stanning one the most hardworking and successful artist in the world ... why you gotta be so insecure?

That being said, stop using stans as an excuse to hate on artists, Beyoncé ain't responsible for them ... hell she doesn't even talk to them! Some monsters are incredibly messy and some racist (yeah I said, my ignored users list is growing every day!), you wouldn't want people to hold Gaga responsible for that. So don't do it to others!

StrawberryBlond

How is her performance similar? I didn't think of a Beyonce performance once throughout this. Marching bands have been utilised in live performances for years, not a Beyonce trademark at all. And I don't remember Beyonce wearing an outfit like Taylor's or using dancers floating from the ceiling holding umbrellas. And they sprinkle it with a dollop (see what I did there?) of racism too. It blows my mind the amount of entitlement some Beyonce fans have. Their fave has a comeback and they now think she's queen of the universe who invented everything.

3 hours ago, Tyler Henry said:

Exactly. I’m not saying that the beehive is right but, some people really believe someone saying “mayonnaise” is the equivalent to someone saying The N word. Not the same thing at all because there is no suffering or oppression behind it lol. Does it hurt your feelings? yes. Is it prejudice? Maybe. Racist? Nope not at all. I’m tired of hearing this reverse racism argument “but if a white person said” there is a difference because no matter what white people cannot be oppressed by saying mayonnaise 🤦🏿‍♀️

No one said it was the equivalent of the n word. And doesn't it not matter if something hurts your feelings? Isn't it not the most woke thing you can do to listen to those hurt feelings and vow to stop doing that thing? Sociology has fallen to the demands of those who want to make racism more exclusive and are including it in their definitions now (thank God I took sociology before all this nonsense started) but the good old dictionary is holding firm on the more general definition, which is how it should be. It's clear how convenient this new age definition of racism is for some people. They love nothing more than making something exclusive to them. The last thing they want is anyone who isn't quite like them suffering even remotely similarly. This obsession with unique struggle is why the cycle of oppression in all its forms continues. Have you ever thought that making some forms of insult acceptable when applied to certain people is actually going to result in a lot of resentment? And how it makes the fight for equality look laughable?

19 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:noparty:

I hate these flamebait type of threads.

We all know that kids on Twitter say stupid things every single day.

It's so disappoint seeing the subtle racism come out in some of us GGD users.

What subtle racism? There has been nothing of the sort here, just outrage that a fanbase that claims to be so anti-racism is happy to dispense it onto others. That's the ironic thing.

Some of you don't understand that reverse racism is a construct created by the kkk , and it shows.mood bitch please GIF

HauntingHollow

wow a group of people refering to someone with a term based on the color of their skin, while they fight to stop a different group from using a term for them that is based on the color of their skin :interestinga:

sounds logical and prudent 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

BOMSHELL

Do these people have lives or they just enjoy being idiots in their free time?

Also, Bey didn't invent marching bands, but let's be real,  it's recent  use by Bey had some real iconic pop culture impact in a way that will go down in pop culture history. It is cemented as something significant, powerful, and important to her fans during a time when oppression is at an all time high. That's why the Beyhive is pissed. They see her as just another white girl stealing an entrance. I get it.

Archived