đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#Mayochella is trending (TS copying Bey thing)

Galagala

Featured Posts

Ziggy

I mean, I just think it’s kind of funny lol of all the things to get worked up in a race discussion about *this is the one*, from both sides of the thing.

The overreaction by the hive is funny (Mayochella? Hahahaha), and the fact that people are SO rankled by their overreaction is also funny (racism against whites!!!). People get so messy over the most asinine stuff lol

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I don’t like either of them but some of y’all in this thread still don’t understand what racism is and trust me this ain’t it 💀

Taylor may not have copied Beyonce but Beyonce definitely has the performative energy down and Taylor is well... a white girl tryna dance and perform is all i’ll say... 💀

geopang

Why is it okay for people to put together a derogatory term such as “Mayochella”, but if it were to flipped and a phrase was used that could be seen as derogatory to black people, the world would freak out? This racism double standard is ridiculous. 

DitaDolla
16 minutes ago, gagzus said:

a white girl tryna dance and perform is all i’ll say... 💀

What's wrong with that? Gaga does it

Jill
41 minutes ago, geopang said:

Why is it okay for people to put together a derogatory term such as “Mayochella”

Nobody said it was ok lmao 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Runway

Rich coming from the fanbase that screams RACIST! Everytime beyonce's scams and fraudulence are exposed 

Jill
47 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I don’t like either of them but some of y’all in this thread still don’t understand what racism is and trust me this ain’t it 💀

Taylor may not have copied Beyonce but Beyonce definitely has the performative energy down and Taylor is well... a white girl tryna dance and perform is all i’ll say... 💀

Are you trying to prove a point here? Why are you discussing Taylor's performative energy if it hasn't got anything to do with any of this?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Leozz

Of course people on GGD would start with the non-existing reverse racism rant as usual. Oppression of white people is a textbook KKK made up concept by the way. They must be very proud of LMs.:kiss:

Taylorrgh
7 minutes ago, Leozz said:

Of course people on GGD would start with the non-existing reverse racism rant as usual. Oppression of white people is a textbook KKK made up concept by the way. They must be very proud of LMs.:kiss:

Exactly. I’m not saying that the beehive is right but, some people really believe someone saying “mayonnaise” is the equivalent to someone saying The N word. Not the same thing at all because there is no suffering or oppression behind it lol. Does it hurt your feelings? yes. Is it prejudice? Maybe. Racist? Nope not at all. I’m tired of hearing this reverse racism argument “but if a white person said” there is a difference because no matter what white people cannot be oppressed by saying mayonnaise 🤦🏿‍♀️

Galagala

The beginnings of these 2 performances are alike.

LUO YI
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

We could say the same about Lady Gaga considering how her dancing skills aren't as good as they used to be :fail: and they weren't groundbreaking in the past. 

The night sky tells all

Ryusei
7 minutes ago, Leozz said:

Just now, Tyler Henry said:

Exactly. I’m not saying that the beehive is right but, some people really believe someone saying “mayonnaise” is the equivalent to someone saying The N word. Not the same thing at all because there is no suffering or oppression behind it lol. Does it hurt your feelings? yes. Is it prejudice? Maybe. Racist? Nope not all. I’m tired of hearing this reverse racism argument “but if a white person said” there is a difference because no matter what white people cannot be oppressed by saying mayonnaise 🤦🏿‍♀️

There is exactly one person in this thread that said it's "racist". I'll go once again with my own wording of: it's just plain disrespectful. It doesn't matter if it's the textbook or social studies or whatever definition of racism cause this doesn't have anything to do with racism but it's disrespectful and unnecessary since there is literally 0 substantial basis to accuse TS of anything in this case. It just speaks of insecurity if you gotta pull down someone for no reason.

Musery

Leozz
2 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

Exactly. I’m not saying that the beehive is right but, some people really believe someone saying “mayonnaise” is the equivalent to someone saying The N word. Not the same thing at all because there is no suffering or oppression behind it lol. Does it hurt your feelings? yes. Is it prejudice? Maybe. Racist? Nope not at all. I’m tired of hearing this reverse racism argument “but if a white person said” there is a difference because no matter what white people cannot be oppressed by saying mayonnaise 🤦🏿‍♀️

Yeah, people here love pretending they've never read a history book in their lives in order to hide their racism behind faked ignorance. It would be deplorable if it wasn't laughable.:ladyhaha:

OMonster
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Because white people can't dance... 

:triggered:

subtext / fantasy

Archived