Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#Mayochella is trending (TS copying Bey thing)

Galagala

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, River Phoenix said:

wait is that Beyonce?

Yes

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

As a side-point, I find it incredibly hypocritical when certain groups of people will shame the use of racist language... yet use words as weapons to fight their cause in the very same way.

I won't - and most people won't - take any movement seriously if it doesn't practice what it preaches. It's kind of like being a vegan advocate and eating meat, you know? 

You can't shame prejudiced language for only /some/ people. So long as words can be weaponised to communicate racism, racism will always be a problem. And so to really fight that, you have to stop using racist language period - which includes 'white hate', despite how pop culture persists to hail it as 'wokeness'. 

subtext / fantasy

teenagechrist

I will never understand the obsessive hate the beyhive has towards Taylor. I truly don't get why are both performances being compared. Because of the marching band? Wtf, they are on the music video, of course she would include them on the performance, what's not clicking???  :rip:

feeling so hot tamale

mauvais
4 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

wait is that Beyonce?

Yes

taylor-swift-600-47.jpg?w=600&w=450&c=sc

Varys
2 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Yes

taylor-swift-600-47.jpg?w=600&w=450&c=sc

This is off topic but this is litterally  my friends an me on parties taking pictures of our self until we are sick and tired off it because we haven't took "the perfect one" yet and in the end we are forcing ourself to smile and look happy  :ladyhaha:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Wolf

1 hour ago, Galagala said:

lmao what setup? beyonce didn't invent marching bands :coffee:

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Why is it called mayochella?

Mayonnaise = derogatory term for white people

OT: I'm siding with Taylor on this one. The  Wasp hive can have several seats.

Miracle

The whole set had NOTHING to do with Beychella.It's funny because B****ce didn't invent marching bands + B*****ce has had serious plagiarism cases (the entire Countdown video)

VTV

What is going on? I think i just lost my iq reading those tweets

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

VOLANTIS

This side of the Beyhive is literally 99% of the reason why Beyonce gets so much hate. :saladga: 

Beyonce is more than capable of fighting her own battles and if a bitch tries you can be assured she won't need yall hives to defend her. This is nowhere near that situation. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

warrentw

Honestly they anger me so much as if the marching band was a Beyonce original 

C1trus

Swifties better expose Beyonce with her copycat issues to shut the hives' mouth :coffee:

X0R2QC.gif

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

The whole set had NOTHING to do with Beychella.It'sny because B****ce didn't invent marching bands + B*****ce has had serious plagiarism cases (the entire Countdown video)

Why did you write her name like it was a swear? I’m very befuddled by that lol

JusKeepBreathin

And by the way...the whole drum line thing. Hollaback Girl remains u bothered. :ohwell:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived