Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Handmaid's Tale season

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
3 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

This season has some problems:ohwell:

I am going to finish this season but if I don't see any progress in the revolution, I might quit! We are just going around in circles right now! Gilead is bad, people are being hang WE GET IT! Now what are we going to do about it?

TMM90
3 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I am going to finish this season but if I don't see any progress in the revolution, I might quit! We are just going around in circles right now! Gilead is bad, people are being hang WE GET IT! Now what are we going to do about it?

Lol, do you think a revolution takes 3 years?

nodandsmile
54 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Lol, do you think a revolution takes 3 years?

No, I am not asking for them to take down Gilead overnight!!  But at least show us some progress. She's just being reckless and getting people killed left and right and nothing happening to her (people have been hanged for less). To the point Lawrence does not want to have anything to do with her. So you mean to tell me she gave up on her freedom without a plan? And what they are doing with Serena doesn't make any sense  :saladga:  

On a positive note, Ann Dowd is truly a gift!

DeleteMyAccount
4 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I’ve heard from reviewers that the season basically doesn’t go anywhere. But maybe that was for the premiere eps? Either way I agree with you. It’s not like this show will last 10 seasons. Hopefully they don’t end this season with a cliffhanger either. I need some action and change. I still think Nick is going leading an undercover coup though. Maybe that’ll spark the fire towards the end of the season.

nodandsmile
36 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I’ve heard from reviewers that the season basically doesn’t go anywhere. But maybe that was for the premiere eps? Either way I agree with you. It’s not like this show will last 10 seasons. Hopefully they don’t end this season with a cliffhanger either. I need some action and change. I still think Nick is going leading an undercover coup though. Maybe that’ll spark the fire towards the end of the season.

Yeah, I was checking a forum today and a lot of people are thinking the same too. It feels like it's going nowhere. Nick refused to help her, then Lawrence is avoiding her now and I don't blame them since June doesn't seem to care about the risks and doesn't seem to know where she's going. But I am still hopeful and  that Lawrence is just being more careful and they are all working on a plan!

I was kinda scared when I was aware that they were out of source material after season 1 ... we will see I guess!

DeleteMyAccount
40 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Yeah, I was checking a forum today and a lot of people are thinking the same too. It feels like it's going nowhere. Nick refused to help her, then Lawrence is avoiding her now and I don't blame them since June doesn't seem to care about the risks and doesn't seem to know where she's going. But I am still hopeful and  that Lawrence is just being more careful and they are all working on a plan!

I was kinda scared when I was aware that they were out of source material after season 1 ... we will see I guess!

I'm finding some parallels with the Hunger Games too. There were many forces working outside of Katniss' knowledge during the revolutionary. So maybe Nick and Lawrence ARE working to overthrow Gilead but aren't telling June just so they don't risk anything. I mean I wouldn't blame them considering June has gotten so many people hurt and killed lol.

I'm just waiting for Veronica mars honestly.

Also June needs to do something and not just look at the camera :saladga:

Lottie Winters

I don’t know why a lot of people didn’t like the season! I personally loved it, and I’m glad things are progressing. 

nodandsmile
23 minutes ago, Wifey said:

I don’t know why a lot of people didn’t like the season! I personally loved it, and I’m glad things are progressing. 

Because it was kinda slow. Not much was happening, just the usual. People get hang, June get people killed, Lydia is crazy etc. 

But the last 3 episodes made me go from "maybe they should put an end to it " to "I NEED FOURTH SEASON NOW!"

Archived