Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Carrie Underwood: Cry Pretty Tour (My Experience)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Just got back home from seeing Carrie Underwood's Cry Pretty Tour 360 on it's opening night. :party:

It was a great show, I knew Carrie had some great vocal ranges, but she is seriously a vocal powerhouse. I am just amazed at how good of a show it was.  It's also a "360" stage, so there is not a bad seat to have!  Her visuals are incredible.  I loved how she waved at fans constantly, and even in the middle of one of the songs told someone "Don't hurt yourself." in the pit. My only complaint would be that they had some microphone issues, but they sorted them out quickly.

I'm seriously considering going back when she comes back to North Carolina in September.

I will put the set list and videos in the spoiler for those wanting to see.  

Set List:

Spoiler

Set List:

1. Southbound

2. Cowboy Casanova

3. Last Name

4. Backsliding

6. Church Bells

7. Two Black Cadillacs

8. Blown Away

9. Drinking Alone

10. End Up with You

11. Tell Me Why

12. Wasted

13. Temporary Home/See You Again/I Know You Won't/Just a Dream/Dream On 

14. Jesus Take the Wheel

15. The Bullet (Dedicated to Charlotte tonight)

16. Something in the Water

17.Low

18. {Women of County Music Mash Up, with Maddie & Tae and Runaway June) Stand by Your Man/Walkin After Midnight/Coal Miner's Daughter/9 to 5/Rockin with the Rhythm of the Rain/She's in Love with the Boy/Independence Day/Wild One/Why Haven't I Heard from You/Man I Feel LIke a Woman

19. Undo It

20. Champion

21. Before He Cheats

Encore

22. Cry Pretty

23. Love Wins

Videos:

Spoiler

she/her/hers

KatieJudasGaga4

Glad you had fun! 

I'm going in September, can't wait :excited: I finally get to hear Love Wins live :flutter:

Tom Nook

Glad you enjoyed it :nick:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

SharkmanthaC
8 minutes ago, Kisses said:

Blown Away is THAT bitch. Perfect song.

The visuals for this one was AMAZING. 

she/her/hers

DeleteMyAccount

I'm excited for the new tour. Can't wait to see her for the 7th time!

SharkmanthaC

All of a sudden my YouTube has exploded with likes, comments and subscribers.  I'm not sure what they think I'm going to post...I don't plan on following her around the country. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

WiscoGuy95

I'm going tomorrow night, in Birmingham!!! And then in Nashville in  September. Super excited! I've been to all of her tours so far, and went twice for the Storyteller Tour. She NEVER fails to amaze me with her vocals and shows. If you didn't attend the Storyteller Tour, I would recommend renting it on Amazon Prime. It was FANTASTIC!

Archived