💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma: Record Everything!!!

DC

Featured Posts

DC
14 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

It's the most close thing to a DVD that we can get...

That might be true but it's vertical, we'd be looking at an upward rectangle the whole time like it's some live stream or a Billie Eilish video :laughga:

JustifyMyLove
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

That might be true but it's vertical, we'd be looking at an upward rectangle the whole time like it's some live stream or a Billie Eilish video :laughga:

yeah.. that's the only bad thing about it, would still watch it though.. From the JWT I could barely find any video like this.. From the BTWBall we got 2 good full show screen recordings so I was hoping for some JWT videos too

Julia Volkova #1 stan

DC
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

yeah.. that's the only bad thing about it, would still watch it though.. From the JWT I could barely find any video like this.. From the BTWBall we got 2 good full show screen recordings so I was hoping for some JWT videos too

There's some videos from Amsterdam of the JWT that were like this but I don't think it's the full concert.

JustifyMyLove
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

There's some videos from Amsterdam of the JWT that were like this but I don't think it's the full concert.

Can you link me? Would love to see!

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Bradley
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Ask Lauuiii, probably? :gayhat:

I will not record any dates I will attend since I wanna immerse in the experience, although I got both XS Max and P30 Pro now.

Lauiii's videos are quite overrated. The bass is often compromised and I could barely see the stage and dancers.

DC
10 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Can you link me? Would love to see!

I can’t find it right now, but I’ll PM you once I do :)

DC
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Lauiii's videos are quite overrated. The bass is often compromised and I could barely see the stage and dancers.

Ugh, normies :laughga:

27monster27

Do be advised that when posting the videos, please give spoiler warnings.

he/him/his

Archived