💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Radio Station Comments On Gaga's Hiatus

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

So this morning Roz and Mocha (Kiss 92.5) a Toronto top 40 station brought up Gaga briefly after saying there's a lot of big releases coming up this year and that Taylor Swift is just the Beggining

When they listed celebrities releasing and they got to Gaga the other guy (I forget who is Roz and who is mocha) interrupted him and said:

"Well with Gaga u never know. She teases her new releases and then just disappears. And then her little monsters have meltdowns"

Then the other guy said:

"Well what I don't get is why she didn't just release after the Oscars, the hype around her was huge"

Then they proceeded to continue talking about Taylor Swift and other celebrities again.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Economy said:

And then her little monsters have meltdowns"

Really? :what:

I'm shocked

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

And then her little monsters have meltdowns

No way!

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

"Well what I don't get is why she didn't just release after the Oscars, the hype around her was huge"

this doesn't make sense, oscars is for shallow to get that #1, the question should be why didn't her release after shallow dropped below #10

Economy
Just now, DailyGaga said:

this doesn't make sense, oscars is for shallow to get that #1, the question should be why didn't her release after shallow dropped below #10

What release after shallow?

Reginald

No lies detected :nails: The promo would have been massive

I guess later is better than no LG6 at all, though :coffee:

:messga:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

GhettoFabulous

:awkney: they’re right she a clown for not releasing after the oscars :awkney: watch her flop seeing Ed and everyone coming like...:awkney:

Archived