💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Justin Bieber x Ed Sheeran - “10”

Stef

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

The only way I can forgive Gaga is if she's dropping Rih's collab as first single.

If not, I don't really care. I've been disappointed so many times. I haven't bought any of her albums since C2C. :oops:

She just don't know to properly release stuff and build hype. She should learn from Taylor Swift.

Look at those clowns

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist
1 minute ago, RudzXinc said:

The only way I can forgive Gaga is if she's dropping Rih's collab as first single.

If not, I don't really care. I've been disappointed so many times. I haven't bought any of her albums since C2C. :oops:

She just don't know to properly release stuff and build hype. She should learn from Taylor Swift.

i think you need to re-evaluate the meaning of music to you. because if charts and hype is important to you, you must have some really low self-confidence, & try to build it up with your at that time current favorite pop-stars & their huge successes.

and that is not good, nor is it healthy. you should listen to music because you find yourself in it and it means something to you, not because a team of managers pay people to spin their client's music :awkney:

Rudz Xinc
Just now, Antichrist said:

i think you need to re-evaluate the meaning of music to you. because if charts and hype is important to you, you must have some really low self-confidence, & try to build it up with your at that time current favorite pop-stars & their huge successes.

and that is not good, nor is it healthy. you should listen to music because you find yourself in it and it means something to you, not because a team of managers pay people to spin their client's music :awkney:

That's my opinion tho. I find myself not as invested to her music as I was during her early career.  So this new album she was hyping could be the one. But she blew it again with tease then goes on hiatus.

Look at those clowns

Antichrist
2 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

That's my opinion tho. I find myself not as invested to her music as I was during her early career.  So this new album she was hyping could be the one. But she blew it again with tease then goes on hiatus.

the only 'tease' she gave was 'I'm pregnant with LG6'. which doesn't mean she's gonna pop her *** open and release a week after tweeting that. she promised nothing, she blew up NOTHING. if you, personally, don't enjoy the last few albums of her, she is  not responsible for that, she doesn't need to redeem herself to you, that's not the point of her & her music, if you haven't noticed it yet.

and yes i respect your opinion, but you bash her promotion & release schedule in the first post, then say you're not invested into her music as you were before, and then continue to say she blew it again with teasing (which you yourself along with the millions of lil' monstrosities made up) and then going on a hiatus.

she doesn't do these things, you people put actions into her life and blow things out of proportion.

Rudz Xinc
10 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

the only 'tease' she gave was 'I'm pregnant with LG6'. which doesn't mean she's gonna pop her *** open and release a week after tweeting that. she promised nothing, she blew up NOTHING. if you, personally, don't enjoy the last few albums of her, she is  not responsible for that, she doesn't need to redeem yourself to you, that's not the point of her & her music, if you haven't noticed it yet.

and yes i respect your opinion, but you bash her promotion & release schedule in the first post, then say you're not invested into her music as you were before, and then continue to say she blew it again with teasing (which you yourself along with the millions of lil' monstrosities made up) and then going on a hiatus.

she doesn't do these things, you people put actions into her life and blow things out of proportion.

LMAO 

I said what I wanted to say.

I'll let you rant. No need to quote me again. :oops:

Look at those clowns

Lion Heart

I almost puked. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

2School4Cool

I just saw that Ed photoshopped it on his Instagram :messga:, seriously I love Ed so much.

See The Best In Everyone

Angelm

Ugh :selena:

So, if Gaga decides to release something, she will do it in the most competitive weeks :saladga:

Ally Campana

I don’t really care. I believe in Gaga. Even if the LG6 lead didn’t debut at #1, if it’s good, there’s always room for it to grow. In Gaga I trust.

Does it matter? Damage is done

The Z
14 hours ago, gag said:

Y’all act like releasing earlier wouldn’t mean competing with Taylor, Old Town Road, Post Malone, Ariana, Jonas Brothers etc. etc. There literally hasn’t been a slow week on the charts since the Oscar. This opportunity you’re talking about is imaginary. :air:

Billboard 100:

#1 song in March: 300 points

#5 song in May: 800 points

Even if Perfect Illusion was released in March this year, it would have been #1, easily. So yes, there was really an Opportunity.

Bradley
15 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

This is gonna be HUGE. Pop girls had their chance... :rip:

This is the same thing I thought about Zedd x Katy Perry, Mark Ronson x Miley Cyrus, and Lil Dicky's Earth.

Luna Lovegood
27 minutes ago, Bradley said:This is the same thing I thought about Zedd x Katy Perry, Mark Ronson x Miley Cyrus, and Lil Dicky's Earth.

But we’re talking about Ed Sheeran, who’s album was the best selling album globally of 2017, with 6.1 million copies worldwide according to the IFPI and selling more than 11 millions equivalent units and Justin Bieber, need I say more about him? Their hype is there and it’s not gonna flop Nor doing decent. It’s going to be HUGE. If this is a lead single collab for their future albums, they’re gonna conquer #1 at hot 100 without a doubt. But that doesn’t mean Gaga can’t release anything now because she might be overshadowed because that is simply not true. Gaga will still have a chance at doing well alongside with JB and Ed collab IF her team treats her right and plan out an amazing promo for LG6. Her #1 on Hot 100 will be secured in the bag if the song relates to people like shallow did or catchy enough for the GP to eat it up. I just hope LG6 goes well.

luna’s advocate

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

This is the same thing I thought about Zedd x Katy Perry, Mark Ronson x Miley Cyrus, and Lil Dicky's Earth.

It doesn't matter if it's as bad as these songs, it's still gonna be huge because they're both the biggest male pop stars. 

Archived