Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be Gaga's Ray of Light

Suspiria

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
18 minutes ago, Felix34 said:

Music and Joanne don't sound ANYTHING similar! :laughga: :what:

Madonna's 'Music' album is more pop with some electronic/dance vibes to it, Joanne is country and less pop. Let's Be Real!! :awkney:

By the sound, maybe try TFM and Music. Telephone kind of sounds like Music.

TFM has nothing in common with Music other than the fact they electronic pop and Telephone sounds nothing like Music either + Joanne is mostly a pop album with country, not country per say.

Both Music and Joanne had a country aesthetic and a pop sound with sporadic country influences. Joanne had A-YO, Joanne, Grigio Girls as country-esque pop and Music had Don't Tell Me and Gone. But most of the similarity is in theme/ aesthetic/ fashion rather than sound.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

TFM has nothing in common with Music other than the fact they electronic pop and Telephone sounds nothing like Music either + Joanne is mostly a pop album with country, not country per say.

Both Music and Joanne had a country aesthetic and a pop sound with sporadic country influences. Joanne had A-YO, Joanne, Grigio Girls as country-esque pop and Music had Don't Tell Me and Gone. But most of the similarity is in theme/ aesthetic/ fashion rather than sound.

'Music' (the song) is very much dance pop and has 0 country vibes, 'American Pie' is an electronic version of the original American Pie song.  A-YO, Million Reasons, John Wayne, Grigio Girls ALL have country vibes. The only thing Music and Joanne have similar is that both wear a hat on the album covers.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Felix34 said:

'Music' (the song) is very much dance pop and has 0 country vibes, 'American Pie' is an electronic version of the original American Pie song.  A-YO, Million Reasons, John Wayne, Grigio Girls ALL have country vibes. The only thing Music and Joanne have similar is that both wear a hat on the album covers.

As I said, the two country-influences songs on Music were Don't  Tell Me and Gone, not Music and American Pie. And yes, A-YO, Million Reasons, John Wayne and Grigio Girls are all country-pop aka here we have two country-influenced albums.

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

As I said, the two country-influences songs on Music were Don't  Tell Me and Gone, not Music and American Pie. And yes, A-YO, Million Reasons, John Wayne and Grigio Girls are all country-pop aka here we have two country-influenced albums.

ok. is your opinion

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Felix34 said:

ok. is your opinion

you don't think Don't Tell Me and Gone are country-influenced?

3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

And i see Joanne as more similar to Hat Full Of Stars by Cyndi lauper.

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

you don't think Don't Tell Me and Gone are country-influenced?

don't tell me NO. Gone kind of

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Felix34 said:

don't tell me NO. Gone kind of

The song and video are the epitome of country-influenced pop but ok..

gumzy3000

This is actually a good theory. The difference though, and the most important thing to remember, is that Madonna went through huge life changes when she released ROL. He didn’t just have a break up or something, she had a child and went through a spiritual transformation. I hope Gaga goes through a positive big change, whatever it is. Maybe then she will actually release her magnum opus.

trolly troll troll

BabyMario44
8 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Maybe then she will actually release her magnum opus.

Her magnum opus was TFM

I STAN FOR TALENT

derpmonster
8 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

This is actually a good theory. The difference though, and the most important thing to remember, is that Madonna went through huge life changes when she released ROL. He didn’t just have a break up or something, she had a child and went through a spiritual transformation. I hope Gaga goes through a positive big change, whatever it is. Maybe then she will actually release her magnum opus.

Gaga posted that Sanskrit chant... That was very Ray of Light of her

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Madame Goo Goo
9 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

Her magnum opus was TFM

I have to laugh 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

3 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Well Ray of Light was actually released so there's that

:messga:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

• CyanLights locked this topic