💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[Updated] ASIB Limited Collection Release Date Changed

Antoni

Featured Posts

Antoni

Update: The release date for this collection is now May 17th according to a post in this thread.

Original Post:

Has anyone who pre-ordered the A Star Is Born Limited Edition Soundtrack Collection received theirs yet? I pre-ordered on Feb. 8. The website says it will ship on or around April 12th. We are about to enter May, I haven't received it, and my purchase status is still "confirmed" rather than "shipped."

sad a star is born GIF by Regal

This collection: https://astarisbornmusic.com/products/a-star-is-born-limited-edition-soundtrack-collection

My name isn't Timmers

Daenerys

They moved the release to May 17th. I only figured it out because I emailed customer support

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Antoni
13 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

They moved the release to May 17th. I only figured it out because I emailed customer support

Thank you!

My name isn't Timmers

dynamite
36 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

How nice of them to inform their customers if only they had a way to post that on the site or send an email out! :neyde:

RAMROD

May 17?!? That's very soon!! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

warrentw

What kind of response are American customers getting because all I get from the uk store is they are waiting for the items to be shipped from the warehouse. Is this warehouse in the Bermuda Triangle 

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, warrentw said:

Starting to think this will just end up getting scrapped 

How? It is not pushed back. It is getting earlier release date.  Initial release date was in June 4, but now it's in May 17.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

warrentw

@RAMROD

It’s original date was actually April 14th it was pushed back to 1st of may and now has been pushed back to 31st may (uk at least)

I think your thinking of the encore version of the movie because that is due out on June 4th

• 2 weeks later...

Archived