Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Who is like to playing Sims ?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

Sims is one of my favorite game series hole world (dont aue me) , I playing since I was ten years old, It's some kind of addicted for me or some kind of hobbie.

So guys have you ever play The Sims? Are you a fan of Sims or hater? What's your favorite packs or the other favorite games? 

Or Am I alone in Gagadaily? 

sims GIF

Fame Romance

I was a hardcore Sims player until a couple of years ago. My whole life at 13-14 revolves around The Sims and Gaga lol 

Loved the first three games, but The Sims 4 was so horrible that I stopped playing The Sims altogether when it came out 

Sneaky Oliver

I used to play The Sims i had every one from TS1 to TS4. I guess TS3 is my fave but TS4 sims are prettier (so is the city) but I enjoy the neighborhood mode from TS3 a lot more 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

highlikegaga

me when i was 8 and i was clicking WooHoo for the PG 13 p0rn, have the baby daddy cheat with her sister, then drown them all in the pool and call it a day.

tenor.gif

highlikegaga

TS3 > TS2 > TS4 

and that is the TEA. they totally rushed the 4th and removed key elements that made TS3 enjoyable and superior. while i can enjoy the graphics of the 4th, it just isn't it. 

PlastiscGuy

I love the Sims! Sims 3 will always be my favorite, although I'm currently playing 4 more often lol. 

Also, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but I almost had a seizure trying to understand what you were trying to say :air: 

PG.

PlastiscGuy
12 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

me when i was 8 and i was clicking WooHoo for the PG 13 p0rn, have the baby daddy cheat with her sister, then drown them all in the pool and call it a day.

tenor.gif

A mood, honestly. I always make my male sims seduce some married men and then invite over their wives to catch them having sex :poot: 

Also, every single time I try to be a good parent, social services take my children away :messga: or my pets die, a nightmare. 

PG.

MrHappy
32 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I play The Sims 2, the rest is trash.

Yeah the sims 2 was amazing game 

MrHappy
16 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I love the Sims! Sims 3 will always be my favorite, although I'm currently playing 4 more often lol. 

Also, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but I almost had a seizure trying to understand what you were trying to say :air: 

Sims 3 my favorite base game too becouse of openworld but the game had lot of problem ı cant playing with my gamer pc

petty

I’ve played sims since I was in like 5th grade. I haven’t really played in a while but when I start it’s like I get addicted all over again and go on a playing binge for a couple weeks. My favorite will always be Sims 2 and it’s closely followed by Sims 4 tbh because it’s like a hybrid of 1 and 2 with better graphics. I absolutely HATE sims 3. The sims 4 is amazing if you have all expansions. My fav lately has been sims 4: get famous. Because sims: superstar was my FAV when I was little and always wanted a "famous" expansion during sims 2 and we never got one. Sims 2: Seasons was ICONIC and life changing so I’m glad they brought that to Sims 4.

River

I liked to play with the nudity mode :teehee:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JennyWayne

I remember that I always played the Sims 2 with the Caliente sisters, who were like the sl*ts of the neighborhood and I would always let them have like 10 sugar daddies :excited:

And of course I killed so many Sims by removing the pool ladder :ladyhaha:

Anderson123

Big fan here, I’ve been playing it since base game was released in 2000. TS1 and TS2 were big big part of my childhood and I love TS4 now. I was in college when they released TS3 and the expansion packs so didn’t get to experience every release but still managed to enjoy it even though it was laggy af. 

ELECTROHEART

When I was like 11, I made a Gaga-Sim-Novela and I (she) killed the wife of the richiest man of the town, then Gaga married him :vegas: 

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived