Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Best character to start with in Super Smash Bros Ultimate?

Godmatica

Featured Posts

Godmatica

I have this game for one week, and I would like to know which are the best characters to begin with in the game. For the moment Browser and Inkling are the easiest for me. Which ones should I try next and what are your personal favourites?

I would love to play with Bayonetta since I love the character and the game, but it's so difficult for me to play with her :selena:

DiegoMonster

Oh well.. now this is an expensive subject to talk about :selena: it’s basically the best one to suit you, for it’s gameplay.. 

I’ve tried them all but every single person identifies more with someone. 

But bayonetta could be tricky to play at the beginning, Kirby might be easy  to play too. 

Reality

Bayonetta is really fun to play (but I'm biased cause I love her so much). Once you get the hang of her, you can start comboing with her really well (even if it's not as extensive as SSB4).

In terms of the easiest character, I'm not entirely sure... Maybe Mario? Or Kirby? Pikachu's also pretty easy to play. 

It really depends on how you play though. Everyone has a different style. 

🖤👹

River

Villager, it's a character for soccer moms , easy to use, the specials always hitting someone and it's easy to recover when you go out the stage.

Bayonetta recovery is awful this is her only flaw

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Seeka

Each and every character is different.  And character tiers don't mean much when you're good. 

Play a few fights with level 4 NPCs until you find peeps you feel good with. 

I'm a Peach, Pit, Zelda, Robin, Lucina and a few others. 

I can tell you characters to avoid. 

Shulk is totally a gimmicky character. He's someone you have to be mindful with. Joker is similar. 

Robin is also difficult because his attacks have limited uses. 

Ryu (and Ken) are like Bayonetta. They're meant to be combo masters. 

Haroon

@alienwhore WELCOME TO THE SWITCH FAMILY :sara: Please come and post your friend code here:

We discuss all things Nintendo and play Smash together online pretty often and it's just a lovely place to be :nick:

About the topic, I think the best character to begin with is Mario actually. He has a bit of everything: reflector, projectiles, manageable combos, average recovery.  Wouldn't recommend starting with Bayonetta because she's quite technical, but it's really whoever you're feeling and whoever suits your playstyle :happy: Kirby is a great starter too because of the multi-jumps and his attacks are easy to get a hang of too :woohoo:

Godmatica
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

@alienwhore WELCOME TO THE SWITCH FAMILY :sara: Please come and post your friend code here:

We discuss all things Nintendo and play Smash together online pretty often and it's just a lovely place to be :nick:

About the topic, I think the best character to begin with is Mario actually. He has a bit of everything: reflector, projectiles, manageable combos, average recovery.  Wouldn't recommend starting with Bayonetta because she's quite technical, but it's really whoever you're feeling and whoever suits your playstyle :happy: Kirby is a great starter too because of the multi-jumps and his attacks are easy to get a hang of too :woohoo:

Done! Thanks for the advices :kiss:

Biggest Fan
20 hours ago, alienwhore said:

I have this game for one week, and I would like to know which are the best characters to begin with in the game. For the moment Browser and Inkling are the easiest for me. Which ones should I try next and what are your personal favourites?

I would love to play with Bayonetta since I love the character and the game, but it's so difficult for me to play with her :selena:

Wow I didn’t know all this characters were in the game

🤖

Archived