💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

You have to be gay to fully get the complete Gaga fan experience

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Jinzo

I was told this concept some days ago. ( I'm gay btw) A friend of mine thinks that only gays can truly appreciate and get the whole package that Gaga offers as an artist, he basically implied that straights could never live and experience 100% the whole spectrum of artistry that Gaga represents. 

:bradley:

True or false? 

McYves

Excuse me no. Music and art has no genre or sexual orientation or whatever. Maybe people just need to stop being like "oh she's female and pop? Ok then it's for the gays." and start paying attention to what these female artists have to offer through art. Here in Mexico there are lots of people like that. Art is for everybody.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Queen Bitch

Well I don't know any straight people who like Gaga, only LGBT people. So I guess he's right:oops:

Diamond heart99

This is offensive and pretentious. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

sipthistea

So absurd to keep labelling music. 

You can experience whatever you want, no matter your sexual preferences, your race, your age, etc. 

I do have a lot of straight friends who like gaga, music has nothing to do with sexuality, and gaga is not only a gay icon.

Lady Rah Rah

I'm bisexual (only mentioning it because of the context of this post) and tbh I kinda agree. Loving the D and P probably has made me enjoy her music more (because of the gay/LGBT acceptance themes). 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

ChromeAngel

Gaga is a powerful strong sexual female. Gays tend to be strong sexual people open to their feminine side. It makes sense that we appreciate her 

Archived