💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

AJayII reacts to "ME!"

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

Ziggy

Read the comments with people going “don’t worry, it’s intentionally that way! It’s not meant to be taken seriously!”

that still doesn’t make it good lolol premeditatively killing someone is worse than accidentally :laughga: Ajay’s disappointment is palpable hahaha

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, Gam said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13816889

Wasn’t that gif from when she was reacting to swine or gypsy 😂 love her! Looking forward to her reaction on Gaga’s new music 

@W0RLDofGAGA

1 minute ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Wasn’t that gif from when she was reacting to swine or gypsy 😂 love her! Looking forward to her reaction on Gaga’s new music 

I think it was swine yeah  :ladyhaha:

And same, she's such a fan 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

hausofcy
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

2:33 is me. :selena:

i mean if that part of the song doesn't remind you of this :laughga:

🇯🇵

SHALLOW

If she doesn’t like it i don’t know who does honestly :huntyga:

She always tries to see the good in everything but the song is really too childish for a 30 y.o woman

2 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

she wore that bandanna for the collxtion II reaction and i remember she was vibing to the songs

ice heard one side from above

Anderson123
4 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wonder why she doesn't upload much videos like before... It's like every other YouTube that has become "famous" and post a single video (if) every month lol.

She uploads almost every day I think. I used to watch them all but they've gotten insanely long and she does a billion pauses, which drives me nut. There's also like 6 ads per video and they're like 15 mins long just for a song, like 30 mins for an album, gurl I have a life.

Archived