💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna + Maluma Sell 5,000 Copies

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Madonna and Maluma’s team-up on the Spanish/English-language track “Medellín” debuts at No. 34 on the Hot Latin Songs chart dated April 27. (The chart blends airplay, digital sales and streaming data.)

Released April 17, “Medellin,” debuts with two days of sales and streaming activity and five days of airplay. The song -- a preview of Madonna's upcoming Madame X album -- opens with 5,000 downloads sold in the week ending April 18, according to Nielsen Music, and debuts at No. 1 on Latin Digital Song Sales. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8508783/madonna-maluma-medellin-debuts-hot-latin-songs-chart

RAMROD

It is barely talked about too. Like, not many aware of its existence still. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thierryrreiht

giphy.gif

Edit: in 2 days.. ok..
but project it for 5 days, that's still not a lot...

5 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

“Medellin,” debuts with two days of sales and streaming activity and five days of airplay.

opens with 5,000 downloads sold in the week ending April 18

In two days.

monketsharona
15 hours ago, Nemanja said:

its only have 1,5 day...what you expect

Mess as if it changes a lot. The song has been out of Itunes top 100 for days x) 

Gracious Gaga

who cares about the numbers.

the music sucked that's all that really matters.

♥ Kindness Police.

TheBatman

It only had a day and a half on there, and the fabulous video just came out yesterday.  The song is GREAT, and continues to grow on listeners. I'm perched for the album and the next singles!

Musicisfreedom

Sales aren't everything... What's important to me is that she is putting out the music she wants to and is working hard. I wish her success of course, but she doesn't need to sell to be an amazing artist to me. That's not what makes art. I have never understood how this is a main topic of discussion amongst fans, or people in general. She is the hardest working woman in the business, has been doing it for so so long, and keeps pushing and making art and beautiful music that is meaningful to me. I love her forever.

Bitch I'm Madonna

OMonster

It's a sorry state of affairs to see Madonna perform so badly. 

That said, Medellin - to me at least - is one of the worst songs of her discography. It's kind of terrible. 

The music video is fantastic though, and did improve my perception of the song. I am hopeful that future Madame X tracks will be of a much higher standard. We will see. 

subtext / fantasy

River

Next single please thank you

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived