💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some of ya'll about to be real mad at me..

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

...but it must be said.

Some of ya'll dense as f*ck.:ohwell:

I used to understand scepticism back in March, but now? To all of you who still don't get the message that we'll be getting new music next month and are saying stuff like "Gaga in November the soonest!!!!" "Spring is not rEalistic!!!smh":

Wake the flack up.

I just can't with the mindsets  that some of you have

gretchen amp GIF

Also stop embarassing yourselves with posts about Twitter insiders okay? Okay!

FfFfFfFF

Weren't you the one who said LG6 is about to drop like every Friday since March? :selena: 

It's been so long since she started teasing - and by long I mean 2 years and we have no official confirmation from Gaga or her team. It's totally understandable that some people lost hope.

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Weren't you the one who said LG6 is about to drop like every Friday since March? :selena: 

It's been so long since she started teasing - and by long I mean 2 years and we have no official confirmation from Gaga or her team. It's totally understandable that some people lost hope.

No I was not lol:awkney:

MrDaniel

If she IS coming in May, omg a miracle :lolga:

or

If she ISN'T coming in May, oh well i guess i have to stick playing candy crush :derpga:

SwissMonster

I already can picture their „bUt we nEvER SAid nEw MusIc isn‘T coMinG in MaY :sis:„ comments :sharon:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Nikolai Barrow

May would be awesome! But she seems to like to release around August historically. 

Bolkins

You are so highly strung about all of this. If the single comes in May all us nay-sayers will chip in a buy the single for you, if it doesn't do us a favor and chill out about it. 

Couldn't agree more! November is a very likely month!

Zander

Regardless whether insiders are reliable you or we don't have any 100% confirmation of anything, just a whole lot of grandiose speculation....It's all just rumours she's coming next month.

Some of us just like that confirmation before we can get hyped and be realistic. :huntyga:

Suspiria
27 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

May would be awesome! But she seems to like to release around August historically. 

Her past two October releases flopped hard though lol. Maybe she'll try something different.

Archived