💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some of ya'll about to be real mad at me..

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

You know no more or less than the rest of us 

Kthxbai

True, but at least I'm not ignoring all the signs lel

Nikolai Barrow
27 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Her past two October releases flopped hard though lol. Maybe she'll try something different.

What flopped? Her last 4 albums went number 1

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

Tea, 258k and 201k (and then 233(?)k with ASIB) first week in the US ain't a flop:green:

RAMROD

We will see :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic

I'll be so distraught if next Friday isn't a thing :messga:

Suspiria
32 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

I forgot ASIB was October release lol, of course not that one - but given that was part of a massively successful film it's a different story.

I meant Joanne and ARTPOP.

Joanne only went number 1 in like 3 countries...

Bonkers

Drag these hoes thru the garden of life.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

LUCARTPOP

May would be cool, but something tells me she isn't releasing anything new til the end of Enigma. 

ChromeAngel

I don’t think it’d even make sense to release at this point with everyone else releasing. There probably won’t ever be a time when nobody is, but I still think early fall would be the best. 

ChicaSkas

This is why it's called GagaDaily. Everything changes every day. Every day we have new speculation, new rumours, new theories. (And once in a while new leaks!)

Let's try not to bash people for these theories or ideas unless it's blatent trolling or something. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bonkers
12 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

I don’t think it’d even make sense to release at this point with everyone else releasing. There probably won’t ever be a time when nobody is, but I still think early fall would be the best. 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Music not the bling

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

imitalian

Guys she is going to the met gala on May 6th, do you think she disappeared from social medias for 2 months just to go there and not release/announce new music? 

Well if she doese it her team is dumb af

Nikolai Barrow
2 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I forgot ASIB was October release lol, of course not that one - but given that was part of a massively successful film it's a different story.

I meant Joanne and ARTPOP.

Joanne only went number 1 in like 3 countries...

Joanne went number 1 in the USA which was the market country infused music does well in.  It also helped paved the way to her come back. I think it is very much not a flop.  Also ARTPOP was not a flop either it was one of the best selling albums of the year. She just peaked so high with Born This Way it was hard to match. 

ChromeAngel
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

Music not the bling

It’s not even necessarily about that. Pop music is meant to be heard by many (hence popular). That’s the point. and she will get more of that if she is the only major pop girl with new music. 

Archived