💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Let's Talk About Wanda (EndGame Spoilers)

Akiki

Featured Posts

Akiki

She was destroying Thanos like a Boss. I'm still shook! 

elizabeth olsen marvel GIF

That whole battle just gave me the same goosebumps since Wonder Woman first appearance alongside the trinity. 

wonder woman GIF

THE AGE OF FEMALE SUPERHERO IS HERE

RAMROD

Her Disney+ series will be great given this, then :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Angelm

She has always been one of my favorite characters, they finally gave her the justice she needed, I wish they explode her powers even more, she’s capable of more than that :legend:I can’t wait for the new series they are developing.

Angelm
8 minutes ago, Timmers said:

The age of the female superhero WAS here until you know who died

They are up to something, her solo movie is being developed atm, and starting to film soon, it’s a prequel, but... Like, why would they make it if the character no longer “exists”, she has to comeback in some kind of way.

tthen

WadaVision is dropping on Disney+ in 2021ish so hyped about that :excited2:

17 minutes ago, Angelm said:

They are up to something, her solo movie is being developed atm, and starting to film soon, it’s a prequel, but... Like, why would they make it if the character no longer “exists”, she has to comeback in some kind of way.

There's still like a 2% chance Hulk managed to bring her back with the gauntlet and we haven't seen her, but I'd say that's highly unlikely and BW is gonna be a prequel for the most part. Honestly thought Hawkeye was the one who was gonna sacrifice himself (with the Disney+ show being a prequel).

YourCureness

Is it just me or are they hintinf for a possible House of M story one day? Wanda kindoff unbalance emotionally after this movie so I wouldnt be surprise if she snaps and becomes a villain. 

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Of course, I try to escape all the spoilers in the internet only to end up reading spoilers on a forum made up of thousands of Delulu people 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

LateToCult
Spoiler

I let myself be spoiled already and I was told Nat is killed before an awesome heroine fight. Is it true?  :saladga:

I don't understand people in this thread that's getting mad because they got spoiled.
The title literally has "(ENDGAME SPOILERS)" and y'all still click in it to flame at people 

OT: Yes to me wanda was one of the strongest in the movie besides thor and captain marvel. I hope she gets a solo movie soon :firega:

wanda always gives me chills. she was legit about to destroy thanos!!!

her story could make a wonderful movie or tv show. really hope it happens!

stupidrain71
8 hours ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Of course, I try to escape all the spoilers in the internet only to end up reading spoilers on a forum made up of thousands of Delulu people 

Sis did you even read the title? It literally says “SPOILER” :kiss: I hope you will still have a good time when you watch it on theaters! :flop:

Fun fact: In the comic, Wanda has a gay son! I kinda hope we get to see him if she ever gets a solo movie

Archived