💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers Endgame, $1 Billion In It’s Opening Weekend

Angelm

Featured Posts

Angelm

Okay, so, to start, some spoilers might be in the comments, read at your own risk. Also, Bradley stars in it.

“Avengers: Endgame” was the number one film in every international market it opened in on Wednesday, earning $169 million globally in its first day in release overseas.

TheWrap reported Wednesday that the Marvel superhero film had a record midnight screening opening in China and earned $107.5 million on its opening night, the highest ever for a Hollywood film in the region. And “Avengers: Endgame” posted similarly record-breaking figures in 25 markets in all.

The film has a chance to shatter the $1 billion figure for a movie in its opening weekend :air:, with the possibility that it could cross $300 million in both China and domestically. 

https://www.thewrap.com/avengers-endgame-reaches-169-million-globally-after-record-breaking-opening-day/ 

I just saw the movie, and it was AMAZING :giveup:, very emotional and beautiful, as a comic book movie fan, I’ve been following the entire road, it hits in every spot.

And I can’t believe Bradley is in the movie that’s set to be the highest grossing movie ever, set to cross the 1 Billion dollar milestone in it’s opening weekend :nooo:. Bradley only does the voice, but he’s a big part of these films, he plays as Rocket Raccoon.

2be089994301180f51fff38f2233bd4b.jpg 

Have you seen it? What’s your opinion on it? 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Crazy!!!

My cinema removed all the other movies for a week and only screening it in all the rooms :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

zakariah

watched it opening night & i'm watching it again this saturday. honestly, this is the greatest comic book film ever. the fan service was out of this world & all of it came naturally and worked.

Meredith Grey

Wait so does this mean after this film Marvel isn’t making super hero movies for a while?

Antoni

Just got out of the theater, after finishing the MCU for the first time today. Gotta day, this movie IS INCREDIBLE if you've watched all of the other MCU films (except Hulk). I literally finished Infinity War, bought a ticket for Endgame and had 75 minutes to shower, make dinner, eat, and get to the theater. I did it all and made the best steak I've ever cooked.

But if you've only seen the Avengers films, don't waste your money. Wait for Netflix. 

My name isn't Timmers

Antoni
23 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Wait so does this mean after this film Marvel isn’t making super hero movies for a while?

They're still making some movies, but there might be a delay after Spider-Man: Far From Home and Dark Phoenix come out.

My name isn't Timmers

Vitleysingur

I watched it on Wednesday and the ticket price here is INSANE. I paid like $45. :bradley:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

River
2 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

I watched it on Wednesday and the ticket price here is INSANE. I paid like $45. :bradley:

I paid 12$ for 2 VIP tickets :emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Akiki

The question is. Will it beat GTA V opening? Stay tuned

GTA V needed 3 days to reach a billion dollars. Is the fastest entertainment property to do so.

Archived