Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney released from mental health facility

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Britney Spears is back home after a 30-day stay in a mental health facility, but as we've told you ... she still has a ways to go for a full recovery.

Brit was spotted leaving the facility Thursday after being picked up by her boyfriend, Sam Asghari. We're told another vehicle carrying what appeared to be Britney's luggage and belongings followed closely behind, and they caravanned to her home in Thousand Oaks.

We broke the story ... Spears checked herself out of the facility, but she's still dealing with a big unresolved issue with her meds. Doctors are still working on the right formula for her, but call it "a work in progress." Translation ... she's still not right because the meds are off, but they're making progress.

http://m.tmz.com/?fbclid=IwAR0XM69t643AMs5jj5E_NND-ZgtYODoAe0-PvP0WgtS6Szk47SoEFcMjJ3M#!2019/04/25/britney-spears-heading-home-mental-health-facility-drugs/

Shes been there since January so isnt that 4 months in a mental facility? also, her boyfriend sam took her out for easter but she did not leave the facility, she left today. And what is she diagnosed with to give her pills? because according to court files, she is not diagnosed with anything and is told to be mentally stable. 

Phaye Monster

It’s good that they’re working to find a better solution for her. I hope that she truly is improving and wasn’t removed because of the #FreeBritney thing. 

Wishing her the best nonetheless.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

TimisaMonster

It's already been 30 days? Bitch where? :duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

arrtpop
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

it hasn't at all. we got the announcement she went in on April 3, 22 days ago, when in reality, its likely that she's been in there since January. the timeline rally makes zero sense at all

aphrodite

Supersonic
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Girl, it's almost May and almost half of the year has already passed :cryga:

Reject False Icons

TMZ again :saladga: 

The information is wrong @Faysalaaa said it.

Do not trust TMZ it's clear that they work with celebrities teams to "leak" the information and accomplish what the team wants

MonsterBall13
4 hours ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

taylor swift's new single cured her, we love our doctor

No she was cured by Gaga’s The cure 

nobody else 

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Girl, it's almost May and almost half of the year has already passed :cryga:

Bitch I remember just celebrating new years with my friends like...GAGA?!?!?! :duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived