💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Told Carino ‘Not to Contact Her’ Anymore

dit

Featured Posts

PartySick
5 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

It's so weird to have our honey at the center of a bunch of celeb drama :wtfga: Remember when she said she didn't fit in  with celebrities/hated Hollywood/something something something another bitch in a dress/etc? She has been famous for a decade, amazing tbh that she had avoided it for so long.  Can't say I'm not enjoying witnessing it tho :popcorn: 

It's great that she's on everyone's minds but I feel like this stuff is also SUPER disrespectful.

It was tabloids and privacy invasion that's driven so many great talents and names to an early grave.

🖤

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOOOOOO I see someone edited the "bitch" part out and made it more official :'( 

Whoever you are just know... just know you ripped the SOUL out of this :cryga: :messga: 

Antoni
12 hours ago, dit said:

the pop star has been “enjoying her life” since the breakup.

Enjoy Your Life - Marina.mp3 

My name isn't Timmers

imnotyourbabe10

Wasn't there some quote from Gaga about how every time she goes to do something special (Superbowl, release an album, Oscars), that a relationship dissolves?  It's rather sad. 

It also sounds like we are getting a new Adele record this year and she's going through her split, too.  Ugh, relationships are so finicky.  I guess you have to pick your battles and make sure you're in a secure (as opposed to avoidant or anxious) relationship.  Congrats to the folks who make it through the rough patches but cheating, lying, lack of transparency and what not are not cool.

Reid LePage
20 hours ago, dit said:

Took personal liberty to add the "bitch" cuz this story is clearly fake so yall will let me live out my fantasy conversation between Gagz and Carina ok? OK :huntyga: 

Your avi i-

illySpencer

Can we post to blaming him for something we don't know ? I mean, I know it's GaGa but it's clear that they both have the responsability of their split. You have to be 2 in a relashioship ! 

So stop dragging him with stupid rumors. 

I just feel bad for him because he has a tattoo of her on his arm !!!  

2 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

Your avi i-

"Cheek To Enigma" coming to a discount store near you 

gag2.thumb.jpg.f6188dfced5baa8c290479b11

The Child
22 hours ago, gag said:

NOT Telephone (ft. Beyoncé) becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy

Well Teeth became a self-fluffing prophecy when Rihanna showed her teeth.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ThunderSwallow

I would support him to death if he revenge her with all the new music information...

just kidding...

Reid LePage
7 hours ago, dit said:

"Cheek To Enigma" coming to a discount store near you 

gag2.thumb.jpg.f6188dfced5baa8c290479b11

ET ft Tony Bennet :hor: 

Tom Nook
On 4/26/2019 at 3:42 AM, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Wasn't there some quote from Gaga about how every time she goes to do something special (Superbowl, release an album, Oscars), that a relationship dissolves?  It's rather sad. 

It also sounds like we are getting a new Adele record this year and she's going through her split, too.  Ugh, relationships are so finicky.  I guess you have to pick your battles and make sure you're in a secure (as opposed to avoidant or anxious) relationship.  Congrats to the folks who make it through the rough patches but cheating, lying, lack of transparency and what not are not cool.

Not sure if somebody answered :poot: but this is the quote:

“My love life has just imploded. I sold 10 million [records] and lost Matt. I sold 30 million and lost Luke. I did a movie and lose Taylor. It's like a turnover. This is the third time I’ve had my heart broken like this."

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived