💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Told Carino ‘Not to Contact Her’ Anymore

dit

Featured Posts

mindintransit

I try not to notice tabloids. Sometime they're stupid funny but mostly they annoy me and who needs that. 
Christian - However graciously LG tried to handle the breakup it was clear that she dumped him and I can't imagine that she wants any more CC stories. He's in her rear view mirror. These stories are fabricated by the tabloids (I know it's hard to believe). She disappeared and they're bored.
Bradley – I will always love him for ASIB. And the ASIB era has been wonderful.  But when I read about People magazine and Ellen I thought - he hasn't spoken to her since the Oscars but he would go on Ellen and suggest the live ASIB show. Without speaking to her? Is this a weird way of communicating? Maybe she isn't answering his calls.
Looking forward to LG6 (and the Met Gala). 

• CyanLights changed the title to Gaga to Carino: "Don't contact me bitch!"
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
1 hour ago, LVbuttondown said:

I am seriously anxious about the Met Gala! I would love to see pics of them together talking and smiling however the media storm that would come afterward would be sooo obnoxious. But if they avoid each other there could be articles about that as well so who knows.

It's so weird to have our honey at the center of a bunch of celeb drama :wtfga: Remember when she said she didn't fit in  with celebrities/hated Hollywood/something something something another bitch in a dress/etc? She has been famous for a decade, amazing tbh that she had avoided it for so long.  Can't say I'm not enjoying witnessing it tho :popcorn: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Diamond heart99
24 minutes ago, mindintransit said:

I try not to notice tabloids. Sometime they're stupid funny but mostly they annoy me and who needs that. 
Christian - However graciously LG tried to handle the breakup it was clear that she dumped him and I can't imagine that she wants any more CC stories. He's in her rear view mirror. These stories are fabricated by the tabloids (I know it's hard to believe). She disappeared and they're bored.
Bradley – I will always love him for ASIB. And the ASIB era has been wonderful.  But when I read about People magazine and Ellen I thought - he hasn't spoken to her since the Oscars but he would go on Ellen and suggest the live ASIB show. Without speaking to her? Is this a weird way of communicating? Maybe she isn't answering his calls.
Looking forward to LG6 (and the Met Gala). 

I think we know that is some straight BS. They had that leaked form a “source” the publicist is always the source when it’s something the celeb wants out there.

Of course the tabloids make up things all the time, but this doesn’t seem like it the way it’s all happened. They barely said anything about Carino when it actually happened. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Cyber Babylon

“She’s been hounded by Christian,” a source reveals exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly. “She told him not to contact her.”

A second insider tells Us that the pair’s relationship was “a bit toxic,” but the pop star has been “enjoying her life” since the breakup.

SharkmanthaC

This is a rumor. US Weekly isn't a great source of information.  Aren't they the ones that posted she had got married?

she/her/hers

latina twilight

I know some of you know that already, but we should have an official list of sources that we should NOT trust :laughga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Catnikko
10 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Reminds me of

giphy.gif

:ladyhaha:

I've been watching this gif for way too long :air: I laugh every time

Actual patient

LilyLark

This whole bit is...bizarre. Gaga's team more or less uses People as an "outlet" both for unofficial and official info about her. People is the mouthpiece of most celebrities and runs 99% of their information through publicists/has information planted by publicists. E! is a step down from People, and has been wrong numerous times on Gaga. US Weekly is a step down from E!. US seems to be the main one running with the Carino pieces, and they are getting picked up by Cosmo and a few other sources but not People or E!.

I just learned about some of those dumb blind items, which don't ring true at all (most blind items are BS). If Gaga was so concerned with not being seen as the undesirable, wronged woman but still wanting to be desirable and get sympathy, she'd leak that Christian cheated (which would garner her a lot of sympathy) but also find someone for a brief PR fling (and to be photographed with unlike the Renner scenario). A ton of hot B list actors/models/singers would murder to get the coverage of being Gaga's rebound in the press. But I sincerely don't believe she cares that much about how people see her break up, especially as no one really gives a sh*t about Carino.

My guess is there are a few different possibilities:

1) US Weekly is just making ish up for clicks, and is running things that specifically won't offend Gaga's team in hopes that they might leak to them in the future.

2) Gaga's team is trying to send a warning, but a subtle one, to Carino. I have a hard time believing a CAA agent would be a blabbermouth (sadly, not keeping one's mouth shut would be seen as more damaging than being a creep), but perhaps he threatened to well, I hate to put it out there, anonymously leak naked photos of her (hardly the first time that would happen with relationships or celebrities). It also could be a warning because he is acting like a creep as the blurbs describe, even if he's not threatening to release anything salacious.

3) Gaga's team completely wants to kill the BCoop rumors before any music is released. By putting out there that it was a bad relationship, it takes away from the gossip that she broke up with him because of BCoop. But if that was the goal of her team, they should have leaked it to E! or possibly even People. My only thought about that though is perhaps they believed going to People would be a step too far, because it would confirm to Carino that Gaga's team was behind it for sure.

The end of my gossip dissertation lol.

PartySick
11 hours ago, TheBatman said:

Wasn't he cheating on her constantly and openly?! Now he won't leave her alone? Dude needs therapy

11 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

Whut!? Where did you get from?

No, he cheated on a past gf so people spread rumors of him cheating.

The only things we know for sure about their relationship was that it existed and now it doesn't. The end.

I think it's real creepy how people want to talk about someone else's love life :awkney: Gaga's obviously fine, we shouldn't be involved in any way with her life when we're not wanted. She's specifically stated before that there's lines fans shouldn't cross and one of them is her love life.

🖤

Archived