💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Told Carino ‘Not to Contact Her’ Anymore

dit

Featured Posts

JoeMo

I hope they are both okay. Poor Christian, imagine trying to get over Gaga. It would be so hard 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Reminds me of

giphy.gif

:ladyhaha:

Lmao who’s the woman w black hair?

LaLa
12 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Yes that’s a good point. 

But then Bradley should not release stupid statements like he did to People Magazine last week. Or go on Ellen and talk about the Oscars performance two months later (airing today but was taped a couple of weeks ago).

Different PR strategies I guess? He's doing the classic 'farmers market with gf and baby' thing lately lol

Diamond heart99
24 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Different PR strategies I guess? He's doing the classic 'farmers market with gf and baby' thing lately lol

I don’t understand what his strategy is exactly...but he didn’t ask my opinion so....😂 but if he did I was say he should STFU and talk about Avengers Endgame.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

*Cut to Gaga at the Born This Way Ball*

Gaga to Mother G.O.A.T: YOU WON’T KILL ME BITCH!!!!!

Diamond heart99
25 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I rest my case 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/25/entertainment/bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-trnd/index.html

G U C C I

I am seriously anxious about the Met Gala! I would love to see pics of them together talking and smiling however the media storm that would come afterward would be sooo obnoxious. But if they avoid each other there could be articles about that as well so who knows.

LaLa
9 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Right, but this is all good for him. He didn't break up with Irina (and isn't going to imo) so he just has to keep being seen as a happy family and he can milk ASIB all he wants.

It's Gaga that gossip mags could potentially label as 'desperate' or 'heartbroken' or whatever that Bradley 'doesn't love her back' and her team doesn't want to go down that road. 

(And obviously I don't  actually know either of their strategies, I'm just a longtime gossip :ladyhaha:)

Diamond heart99
10 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Right, but this is all good for him. He didn't break up with Irina (and isn't going to imo) so he just has to keep being seen as a happy family and he can milk ASIB all he wants.

It's Gaga that gossip mags could potentially label as 'desperate' or 'heartbroken' or whatever that Bradley 'doesn't love her back' and her team doesn't want to go down that road. 

(And obviously I don't  actually know either of their strategies, I'm just a longtime gossip :ladyhaha:)

Is it it? Good for him? (Said in David Rose voice - Schitts Creek reference)

ASIB is over. It’s been over. Arguably the biggest movie of the decade comes out tonight and he’s all waxing poetic about a live reading. True he hasn’t been the one dragged, but he obviously does care about the rumors since he and Irina have the paps on speed dial and they told People Magazine he hasn’t seen LG since the Oscars. That’s like me saying I didn’t eat any junk food today when NO ONE ASKED. It’s almost like he’s stupid. 

Then you’ve got LG potentially dragging Carino slowly. Next week it will be “Gaga dumped Carino because of his Instagram posts!”

When quite frankly, no one but me and like 3 people here give a sh!t. (Because I’m a wh0re for celeb gossip) 

Its just weird as hell coming from two A Listers who know how to play this game. I don’t understand the end goal. 

Lady Rah Rah

Let her breathe omg. Obviously whatever happened is private, and whether Christian is/was constantly harrassing her is in the past now. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

lgaga1fan

Y'all complaining about ASIB as if it ain't benefitting Gaga either. Exposure like this will only help her when LG6 comes out inevitably, because it provides positive exposure in general. Who knows? Maybe he'll show up to another Enigma date and they'll sing the true duets on ASIB: DMG and IDKWLI

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Y'all complaining about ASIB as if it ain't benefitting Gaga either. Exposure like this will only help her when LG6 comes out inevitably, because it provides positive exposure in general. Who knows? Maybe he'll show up to another Enigma date and they'll sing the true duets on ASIB: DMG and IDKWLI

Definitely not complaining. Just discussing. I will never be upset by any prolonging of the ASIB era. 

Diamond heart99
13 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Let her breathe omg. Obviously whatever happened is private, and whether Christian is/was constantly harrassing her is in the past now. 

You make it sound as if we are tweeting her about this? This is the same board that drags LG for literally everything. Calm on. It’s fun to gossip, no one is making your participate. 

Lady Rah Rah
2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

You make it sound as if we are tweeting her about this? This is the same board that drags LG for literally everything. Calm on. It’s fun to gossip, no one is making your participate. 

I honestly ain't mad, i guess I worded it wrong :smh: I just think that these articles are ridiculous imo. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

JazzGa
3 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

Always thought Carino was creep and obsessive/possessive with her but........all these little articles that are coming out about the end of their relationship are starting to get weird. 

They are not in People Mag which is usually pretty credible because publicists use them to get news coverage for their clients. Being in US Weekly and IN Touch or even Cosmo though seems more like magazines using this for click bait, but what are the chances her team is actually behind this? Could they be the ones placing all of these blurbs and if so WHY? She's Lady ****ing Gaga. She doesn't require shitty articles featured on check out counters to keep people interested in her? I don't see the point in doing so and honestly its starting to make her look desperate just as much as it makes him look like a creep.

Interesting point, and it kinda blows up my "it was a publicity relationship meant to end right before the Oscars" theory.  Even if Xtian was privy to the plans for a good ol' Hollywood fauxmance, these new rumors really make him look rather bad and I am sure he didn't agree to getting his image pooped on in the aftermath. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• CyanLights changed the title to Gaga to Carino: "Don't contact me bitch!"

Archived