news

Gaga Told Carino ‘Not to Contact Her’ Anymore

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ItsDomzz said:

Y'all do not blame anything my twin for adding some extra words, he just wanna be writer :laughga: ICONIC!

Thank you twinsi :cryga: Only you understand me! :messga: ICONIC! 

Zander

Carino is the type of guy probably hiding out in the chicken coop with a pair of binoculars.

JazzGa

This does not surprise me. Oh, the guy who got a tattoo of your frickin face after a few weeks of dating can't let you go?  That's soooooo shocking

Creepy-Condescending-Wonka.jpg

The best way to deal with exes like that is to give them zero contact whatsoever. Even saying the words "don't contact me!!!" encourages them because.... it counts as contacting them :selena:  

I'm still not convinced their relationship wasn't set up for Oscar hype tho

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

He wouldn’t be the first agent to lose his job for being a creep. 

Oh really? That sounds like some juicy gossip, sis! :tea: What are some other examples of agents who lost their job due to creepiness? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

G U C C I
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

It’s not so much that UsWeekly is credible. But this is plausible. For two reasons:

1) He seems like a stalker. Although I’m not 100 percent convinced as it would ruin his career.

2) These random blurbs lately make me think it’s coming from LG’s team. At first I found it silly with the “he texted her too much” but the way it’s been slowly let out once a week lately... She’s not on the cover of the magazine and not seeing someone else (as far as we know) so it doesn’t seem like  the usual salacious crap to magazines (i.e. she’s torn between Rocket the Raccoon and Hawkeye).

I just hope she’s okay. He wouldn’t be the first agent to lose his job for being a creep. 

Always thought Carino was creep and obsessive/possessive with her but........all these little articles that are coming out about the end of their relationship are starting to get weird. 

They are not in People Mag which is usually pretty credible because publicists use them to get news coverage for their clients. Being in US Weekly and IN Touch or even Cosmo though seems more like magazines using this for click bait, but what are the chances her team is actually behind this? Could they be the ones placing all of these blurbs and if so WHY? She's Lady ****ing Gaga. She doesn't require shitty articles featured on check out counters to keep people interested in her? I don't see the point in doing so and honestly its starting to make her look desperate just as much as it makes him look like a creep.

Diamond heart99
50 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Oh really? That sounds like some juicy gossip, sis! :tea: What are some other examples of agents who lost their job due to creepiness? 

Adam Berkowitz - CAA

Adam Venit - WME

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
25 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Always thought Carino was creep and obsessive/possessive with her but........all these little articles that are coming out about the end of their relationship are starting to get weird. 

They are not in People Mag which is usually pretty credible because publicists use them to get news coverage for their clients. Being in US Weekly and IN Touch or even Cosmo though seems more like magazines using this for click bait, but what are the chances her team is actually behind this? Could they be the ones placing all of these blurbs and if so WHY? She's Lady ****ing Gaga. She doesn't require shitty articles featured on check out counters to keep people interested in her? I don't see the point in doing so and honestly its starting to make her look desperate just as much as it makes him look like a creep.

I don’t disagree, but in my opinion (and I could be wrong) because it’s come so randomly I tend to think it’s her team trying to get a head of something. Otherwise yes, she doesn’t require the PR. I don’t think it makes her look desperate, but it is weird AF which is why I’m wondering about it. 

I think if it was totally just clicks it wouldn’t be about Carino. Does the GP even know who he is?

G U C C I
6 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I don’t disagree, but in my opinion (and I could be wrong) because it’s come so randomly I tend to think it’s her team trying to get a head of something. Otherwise yes, she doesn’t require the PR. I don’t think it makes her look desperate, but it is weird AF which is why I’m wondering about it. 

I think if it was totally just clicks it wouldn’t be about Carino. Does the GP even know who he is?

Jesus I didn't even think of that :gum: but you're right  it would make sense to get a narrative going before something salacious comes out. Here's hoping her absence is just because of work and her & her team are not dealing with anything like that! 

Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Jesus I didn't even think of that :gum: but you're right  it would make sense to get a narrative going before something salacious comes out. Here's hoping her absence is just because of work and her & her team are not dealing with anything like that! 

I hope she’s okay too. I don’t like to imagine drama and I’m fine with her being off social media but even I have to admit as this point it looks like there is more to the story. Hopefully not tho.

LaLa
13 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

7 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I hope she’s okay too. I don’t like to imagine drama and I’m fine with her being off social media but even I have to admit as this point it looks like there is more to the story. Hopefully not tho.

Could be as simple as they really want to steer people away from the 'Gaga broke up with fiance for Bradley' thing. The more they talk about what a sh*tty relationship she had with Christian the less it seems like anything else was going on.

Diamond heart99
8 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Could be as simple as they really want to steer people away from the 'Gaga broke up with fiance for Bradley' thing. The more they talk about what a sh*tty relationship she had with Christian the less it seems like anything else was going on.

Yes that’s a good point. 

But then Bradley should not release stupid statements like he did to People Magazine last week. Or go on Ellen and talk about the Oscars performance two months later (airing today but was taped a couple of weeks ago).

• CyanLights changed the title to Gaga to Carino: "Don't contact me bitch!"

Archived