Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CHVRCHES calls out Marshmello for working w/ Chris Brown & Tyga

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic
Just now, Ryusei said:

and this concerns CHVRCHES because??? 

They're featured on Marshmello's current single.

geopang

This is hypocritical. They were more than willing to jump on a collab with this DJ for exposure and money. And now they’re denouncing him? Stop policing people’s art.

davflz
15 minutes ago, geopang said:

This is hypocritical. They were more than willing to jump on a collab with this DJ for exposure and money. And now they’re denouncing him? Stop policing people’s art.

Girl what? Yes they might have worked with him for exposure, but that doesn't mean they owe him sh*t. If he goes on to work with someone they don't agree with they have all the right to distance themselves and voice their disapproval. Also what do you mean by "policing"? They're just making it public that they themselves don't want to be associated with an artist who openly works with abusers and predators lmao

McYves

si-bueno-quien-tiene-hambre-meme-jurassi

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

sipthistea

Finally someone calls out those abusers. 

I simply can't get why people like them still get acclaim for their work. Their stuff isn't even that good. 

ALGAYDO
36 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Everyone acts like a Pope nowadays 

I-

suddenly not wanting to be associated with abusers and/or abuse enablers means they're acting like a pope?

yall really have such low standards lmao 

Archived