Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Anyone who doubted insider Mr.S

dit

Featured Posts

Mr. S the insider who said Gaga is coming in May and that she / her team have switched up her dates a few times before (hence why he got her release dates wrong a few times) was right again about Taylor Swift!

He confirmed "Me!" as well as TBC (which is a rumored track Taylor is set to release as a bonus song allegedly). He was also the guy who confirmed Bey would release the demo to Sorry titled Young Wild and Free (which she did). This guy is 110% LEGIT. He is the ONLY real insider we've had in ages.

Levine

He never confirmed Gaga in May tho. 

He said the plans were March/April and that they changed and now May has to be confirmed.

So until he says the exact date and/or the title of the single, I still refuse to set myself for a huge meltdown.

4 minutes ago, Levine said:

He never confirmed Gaga in May tho. 

He said the plans were March/April and that they changed and now May has to be confirmed.

So until he says the exact date and/or the title of the single, I still refuse to set myself for a huge meltdown.

He said It's looking like May  I believe? Either way...do you doubt his credibility? My point is to show case that he is to be trusted.

PlastiscGuy

Didn't he say Taylor's song was going to be called "Me!" a few hours before the announcement? Cause if yes, somebody else on Twitter said that 5 days ago :ladyhaha:

PG.

Levine
3 minutes ago, dit said:

He said It's looking like May  I believe? Either way...do you doubt his credibility? My point is to show case that he is to be trusted.

No no, I've always believed him.

munty hunty

I didn’t doubt him on other artists, I just don’t think he has reliable gaga tea because gaga is a mystery

free my mind

ELECTROHEART
2 minutes ago, munty hunty said:

I didn’t doubt him on other artists, I just don’t think he has reliable gaga tea because gaga is a mystery

She's an Enigma :bon:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived