Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
13 minutes ago, TheFamousLM said:

Favourite songs anyone?

So far I think my favorites are Happy, My Attic, Courage (even tho it’s Sia’s Unstoppable 2.0) and Walk Me Home. I honestly don’t LOVE IT but Beautiful Trauma took a couple of listens to grow on me so lets see. 

2School4Cool

This album is truly incredible. I can see how some people may want more upbeat songs and less ballads, but I for one am head over heals in love. These songs are so beautiful, so deep, so vulnerable. She’s simply remarkable and I’m amazed by her talent once again, which is no surprise. This album is a true masterpiece.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
3 hours ago, TheFamousLM said:

Favourite songs anyone?

Can I say all of them? 

No? 

Okay, then maybe currently Happy, We Could Have It All, My Attic, (Hey Why) Miss You Sometime, and Circle Game? It’s so hard to pick when they’re all so good! I’m sure my favorites will change once I learn the album more.

See The Best In Everyone

Darcklighter22
5 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

This album is truly incredible. I can see how some people may want more upbeat songs and less ballads, but I for one am head over heals in love. These songs are so beautiful, so deep, so vulnerable. She’s simply remarkable and I’m amazed by her talent once again, which is no surprise. This album is a true masterpiece.

Agree 100% being 28 I relate with the the maturity of the album and themes of self reflecting on life. I feel it's a good balance of slower and mid tempo tracks that work great. I've been doing yardwork for 4 hours and a half today with the album on repeat! :ally:

Darcklighter22
5 hours ago, geopang said:

I’m so disappointed 

Go on.....

Smother Em Eh

I was sorta excited about it but then the singles dropped and I wasn’t impressed tbh.It’s just another generic af record from her. I expected so much more from her. 

:awkney:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

VoldeLorde2

I’m on (Hey Why) Miss You Sometimes, and I have it on repeat. Probably will still be on repeat for the next hour, the verses are so catchy and are an earworm, I’m obsessed 

2School4Cool
5 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Agree 100% being 28 I relate with the the maturity of the album and themes of self reflecting on life. I feel it's a good balance of slower and mid tempo tracks that work great. I've been doing yardwork for 4 hours and a half today with the album on repeat! :ally:

I always love hearing maturity in music. Maturity typically means depth and emotion, and this album is packed full of emotion. You can tell she’s in a very reflective period in her life, and that translates beautifully in the music. I also love that it’s such a departure from her typical sound. I love all of her music, but it’s always good to experiment and try new things, and she does it flawlessly.

See The Best In Everyone

LUO YI

I've heard some tracks and I really like the lyrics but the songs not so much. 

The night sky tells all

dynamite

Courage sounds like another song I can't think of. Like by a Swedish artist. Someone help it's driving me crazy :laughga:

Anderson123
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Courage sounds like another song I can't think of. Like by a Swedish artist. Someone help it's driving me crazy :laughga:

The first time I listened to it I thought it sounds like Unstoppable by Sia and that's because she's a co-writer.

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

The first time I listened to it I thought it sounds like Unstoppable by Sia and that's because she's a co-writer.

Yeah that too! But I'm sure there's another song from a lesser known artist. This is going to annoy me forever lol.

Archived