💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

New Men In Black trailer arriving any day now

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

The onslaught of fresh looks at upcoming 2019 films going out in time for next week’s Avengers: Endgame is heating up. Following the debut pair of teasers back in December, a a brand new trailer for F. Gary Gray’s Men In Black: International set to arrive in the coming days.

What we have verified as the brand new full-length international trailer for the film has been sent out to German cinemas yesterday (via ARRI Fusion Network), following a cut-down version being rated by the FSK. We are expecting this to land online any day now, given it’s already hitting European cinemas, ahead of it screning with the Marvel Cinematic Universe finale – likely alongside a simiarlly brand-new U.S. trailer.

screenshot-at-apr-19-13-36-04.png?w=1516

https://trailer-track.com/2019/04/19/confirmed-brand-new-men-in-black-international-trailer-arriving-any-day-now/

davflz

why is literally every movie coming out either a sequel, remake, adaptation or prequel? :saladga: 

I don't even remember the last big movie that was original :saladga:

Jewels n Drugs

No will smith no interest 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Galagala
6 minutes ago, davflz said:

why is literally every movie coming out either a sequel, remake, adaptation or prequel? :saladga: 

I don't even remember the last big movie that was original :saladga:

It's Hollywood

Bosses love money

Companies worry about original projects 

Period

davflz
4 minutes ago, Galagala said:

It's Hollywood

Bosses love money

Companies worry about original projects 

Period

I know I'm just so bored :madge:

HIMER0S

LMAO and I rewatched the first 3 movies few days ago ( had nothing better to do ) and I was thinking about the remake or something... :saladga:

tenor.gif?itemid=10665990

I don't need eyes to see

Archived