Your ideal LG6 lead single? [Pool]

FfFfFfFF

48 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• a trendy song written without Gaga's involvement and designed to be a hit
    • a pop perfection song, catchy, short, replayable
    • a very emotional ballad with only voice and piano, no drums no guitar
    • a song that has something from every past era
    • a well-crafted non-pop song that delves into another genre completely (industrial, rock etc)
    • a song that is received greatly by critics but lacks GP appeal
    • a mixture of genres
    • a song that fails to be a hit but appeals to indie/alternative crowd
    • an experimental song with unconventional structure and unusual length

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

As in every pre-era, it's natural for fans to create expectations and guesses for how the lead single sounds. Sometimes fans have a clear, defined image based on clues and hints which kinda lack in this latter half of this pre-era  (we have some from 2017 and 2018, it's debatable if LG6 changed or not since then). Gaga is also in an interesting place career-wise, has the GP on her side again after Shallow hit #1, she can either try to replicate ASIB success by released similar songs or do the exact opposite. She can do basically everything. 

I tried to fill the pool with as many options I could, from the most trendy to the most unconventional.

So, what option do you think is the most likely? Or what option do you prefer personally?

Stef

We need the lead to be a cute, serviceable, melodious bop. She can keep the heavy industrial boys noize and Sophie’s pots and pans at tracks 11 and 14 respectively :madge:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Many things in your poll don't exclude each other. :shrug:

And this why I made it a multiple choice pool. :huntyga:

Widows Kiss
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

We need the lead to be a cute, serviceable, melodious bop. She can keep the heavy industrial boys noize and Sophie’s pots and pans at tracks 11 and 14 respectively :madge:

The lack of taste in this post. :neyde: Go stream Billie, Ariana and Halsey. :neyde:

OMonster

Would love for something in the vein of 'Applause' - catchy, hit-potential but still distinctively Gaga. I really love her vocals in Applause, too... sounds very Bowie-esque and characterful. Would love that for LG6 lead.

subtext / fantasy

Just now, OMonster said:

Would love for something in the vein of 'Applause' - catchy, hit-potential but still distinctively Gaga. I really love her vocals in Applause, too... sounds very Bowie-esque and characterful. Would love that for LG6 lead.

Yesss, I need something to bop to  :giveup:

Something as iconic and amazing as Applause would be perfect 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

SHALLOW

To be honest i want it to be very experimental but not to the point that it's not successful enough.

Ad i want to be blown away with it. I want Gaga to show me another side of her :vegas:

outtahere12428

I need something like Bad Romance was: unusual, experimental, long, and still a hit!

brucee

I'm in for Gaga living la Berlin years Bowie life and going full into making an experimental, conceptual album in terms of music. It's crazy how experimental and pop are the two most desired options in this pole. 

i feel somehow that Gaga has something very traditional in her craft. so I'm not sure she ever considered making something really experimental, like a mixtape record, or including more instrumental stuff, or without the classic structure of a song.

What I really want from her is to create what she wants, without ever considering what anybody expects. I think that expectations kill the art.

hello hello baby.

Stef
1 hour ago, Widows Kiss said:

Go stream Billie and Halsey. :neyde:

Absolutely not omg :neyde:

and to address the other part of your post, I will take a balls to the wall Gaga bop any day over whatever headache I’m hearing plastered all over Boys Noize’s Spotify. Call it a lack of taste if you want. I like my playlisted songs melody aplenty. 

tiffany pollard headache GIF

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived