Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

“Most Powerful Stylist” Tom talks about styling Gaga

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

Resume:
- They’ve been working together since Telephone
- He didn’t recognize her when they first met, Gaga jumped from her seat to greet him
- A normal day would be like this: Gaga arrives in a city, Tom prepares 3-5 racks of  clothes, MUAH is done and then they choose an
  outfit.
- Tom’s the most proud of the Venice premiere outfit, partly because of all of the press.
   Also, he was afraid Gaga was going to look like “a wet chicken”, when it started raining :’)
- They start getting clothes made by designers about 2-3 months prior a show OR sometimes just even 1 day prior.
- The DJ asked if they’re already planning outfits yet to come. Tom kinda not answered the question completely by
   saying “it takes about a week to plan what she wears during the day”. (Gaga probably told him to not spill any tea :p)

- Gaga even has different options to choose from to just chill a bit in her track suits :p
- Tom sometimes forget he’s working for THE Lady Gaga, because of them all being like one big family.

Just look at him smile when the DJ talks about the EOG dedication ^^

Bradley
8 minutes ago, NewUsername said:
- The DJ asked if they’re already planning outfits yet to come. Tom kinda not answered the question completely by
   saying “it takes about a week to plan what she wears during the day”. (Gaga probably told him to not spill any tea :p)

Giving me 'Is AHS going to influence your new record?'

"i love the art of darkness :vegas:" teas 

crisTEAne
19 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

he was afraid Gaga was going to look like “a wet chicken”, when it started rainin

SCREAMING :lmao: (like that alejandro performance on that morning show or something)

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Miel

It's really cool to look at Gaga's team in the context of succession. She was a factor in Nicola's big break, then she was a factor in the next big break for Brandon (who was an assistant), and now his assistants (Tom and Sandra) have been garnering more and more buzz, too. Same can be said for Freddie and Sarah. 

Good for them. While I don't always agree with all of the choices, holistically, it's really cool to think of their collective loyalty benefiting from one another.

Now I'm wondering what Tom and Sandra have up their sleeve for the MET Gala. Come on Leigh Bowery realness?

3 points in and ready for more

beaublue

He’s been styling her since Telephone? Then what was Nicola doing all of the BTW era? Lmao

ShayCristoforo

I really want to say more than this, but dear lord.. those eyes and lips... :diane:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NewUsername
9 hours ago, lovedillon said:

He’s been styling her since Telephone? Then what was Nicola doing all of the BTW era? Lmao

Tom was assistant stylist back then.

whateveradore
2 minutes ago, sabatini said:

:cryga: screamin cuz gagadaily censored the f-ag out of the link

I didn't even realize it I-

tumblr_nky9l3Mo5R1rosb88o4_250.gif

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE

MAYBE THE ALBUM IS REFERENCING BRAZIL AS SHE HAD TO CANCEL ROCK IN RIO. OOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD.

THAT'S WHY SHE IS UNPACKING ON HER V MAGAZINE COVER!!! GUYS THIS IS REAL! GAGA IS COMING.

xoxo

whateveradore

2 minutes ago, pascualgenis said:

MAYBE THE ALBUM IS REFERENCING BRAZIL AS SHE HAD TO CANCEL ROCK IN RIO. OOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD.
THAT'S WHY SHE IS UNPACKING ON HER V MAGAZINE COVER!!! GUYS THIS IS REAL! GAGA IS COMING.

Sis We-

e9e.jpg

• Admin changed the title to “Most Powerful Stylist” Tom talks about styling Gaga

Archived