Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Prince William cheating conspiracy

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

If true then that balding man has a lot  of nerve following in his father’s footsteps.

This started when The Sun reported that there was a rivalry between Kate and Rose that lead to them having a falling out. There was allegedly legal action threatened if The Sun continued with it so they dropped it. The rumors that there was an affair came because of this and people claiming that it was true. People from the Daily Mail are also denying it. 

zac efron illuminati GIF by NEIGHBORS

Spoiler

It’s 4 am where I live and I haven’t slept in over 24 hours the crackhead JUMPED OUT  :ladyhaha:

omg I really hope this isn't true. Especially since it would be him replicating his father's horrible behavior...You'd think he would not replicate that pattern...let's just hope it isn't true :( 

gypsy101

“following in his father’s footsteps”

wasn’t his father actually in love with Camila but their marriage wouldn’t be approved because she wasn’t royal and had been divorced? so he marries Diana because it’s been arranged basically? not really that shocking that he ends up with the woman he loved

i doubt this is true about William, the covers of gossip mags always have stuff like this 

LateToCult
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

“following in his father’s footsteps”

wasn’t his father actually in love with Camila but their marriage wouldn’t be approved because she wasn’t royal and had been divorced? so he marries Diana because it’s been arranged basically? not really that shocking that he ends up with the woman he loved

i doubt this is true about William, the covers of gossip mags always have stuff like this 

Mf still cheated. :ohwell:

The gossip mags in the UK are too busy writing about their antichrist’s (Meghan Markle) diabolical plan to burn the country to the ground. It’s basically people talking that started this rumor. Not gossip mags.

YaaaasGaga

Must be why him and his father's hairlines receding so much motherf*ckers constantly stressed about getting caught :rip:

gypsy101
12 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Mf still cheated. :ohwell:

The gossip mags in the UK are too busy writing about their antichrist’s (Meghan Markle) diabolical plan to burn the country to the ground. It’s basically people talking that started this rumor. Not gossip mags.

do we know that for sure? maybe they had some kind of arrangement? a lot of married couples do

huh i thought saw something about this on the cover of some US gossip mag recently

LateToCult
9 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

do we know that for sure? maybe they had some kind of arrangement? a lot of married couples do

huh i thought saw something about this on the cover of some US gossip mag recently

“Hey baby girl. Imma give you this ring but I’m also gonna be sliding into Camila’s cheeks and embarrass you in front of the whole world. YA’MEAN?”

Apparently the source was an article that disappeared from the sun last month and a bunch of rich people talking. The Crown is gonna be LIT in a few years.

Edit: not disappeared, but just dropped. It talked about Rose and Kate having a falling out.

monketsharona

How could it be possible to cheat on Kate ? Like seriously ?

Men only have a **** in their mind honestly 

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, melon said:

not the biggest fan of the royals, but really...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.gossipcop.com/prince-william-kate-middleton-divorce/amp/

took two seconds to look this up :ally: the same place that came up with this story said that William murdered Charles... :ladyhaha:

That’s not the source though. There is no specific source. It’s basically been word of mouth and claims that British mags aren’t touching the rumor because it’s about Kate and William.

It makes for a fascinating conspiracy though.

Zander

It’s weird considering no media in the UK are picking up on this (even the gossip magazines who would normally) - which adds to speculation that there’s supposedly a media blackout atm about it. :oprah:

Archived