šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Prince William cheating conspiracy

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Miracle
43 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

ā€œHey baby girl. Imma give you this ring but Iā€™m also gonna be sliding into Camilaā€™sĀ cheeks and embarrass you in front of the whole world. YAā€™MEAN?ā€

Apparently the source was an article that disappeared from the sun last month and a bunch of rich people talking. The Crown is gonna be LIT in a few years.

Edit: not disappeared, but just dropped. It talkedĀ about Rose and Kate having a falling out.

Arrangements like that are not uncommon when it comes to royalty

Luna Lovegood

Diana would've been disappointed by this. I know for a FACT that she would've taught her sons in the best way if she were alive and this wouldn't happen. I hope this is not true. if it does, I would feel devastated for both Diana and Kate. šŸ˜”

lunaā€™s advocate

RAMROD

Well..., :fan:

I don't know what happen behind thatĀ castle.

If true, maybe there was something been going on for awhile? :shrug:

Ā Maybe Cate and Will have not been doing the romancing for awhile and so Will had to find a release somewhere :diane:

But all I can do just the "what if" really. Everyone can have a slip, but when you are people of interest aka public figure, attention are given on you 20 times more than us regular people do.

It is back to how they will manage this. Some couple easier to give up than the other.

David and Victoria Beckham marriage, for example, were not always smooth sailing. But they make it work somehow until this day.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Galagala said:

I hate Meghan.

Sksdsksd. Why? Iā€™m genuinely confused about all this hate towards her. Are you from the UK? Please shed some light.

StrawberryBlond

I don't believe this for a minute. I wouldn't be surprised if this rumour was placed to distract from all the negative PR Harry and Meghan have been getting recently. There were also rumours about Kate being bitchy to some other woman recently and there have never been any whispers about Kate being unkind until now, nor have there been any of Will cheating. For it all to happen now, just when the current hot couple are going through negative press is too fishy to treat as fact. The media really can be gutter press when they want to spin a narrative.

8 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Sksdsksd. Why? Iā€™m genuinely confused about all this hate towards her. Are you from the UK? Please shed some light.

I know it wasn't directed at me but seeing as they didn't answer you and its been hours, I thought I'd fill in and I hope they'd agree with what I'm saying. I'm from the UK, so I've got all the tea. How long have you got?
Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

To make things clear, I was fine with her at first, but the first red flag came when they were dating, the second one when they got engaged and the third a few days after the engagement and once there's 3 flags, I've made up my mind about someone and my mind changed about her. First off, there is little to no solid story about how they met, its all been shrouded in secrecy (there are lots of unsavoury rumours as to how they met, but I'll leave that to your imagination). When they were still dating, she did a Vanity Fair interview completely solo, which is very rare for the girlfriend of a royal to do, they either wait until engagement and/or do joint interviews, so she already seemed like the type who loved fame. That was red flag #1. Then they get engaged really fast and during the engagement interview, you could see how she was commanding it all and painting such a whimsical image that just didn't feel real and when she said she'd never even heard of Harry when she met him, that was red flag #2. The British royal family is well known in the US because of Diana and Harry was one of the most eligible batchelors when he was single, and when Will moved on to Kate, suddenly it was like Harry was held up at the hot one now. Americans were obsessed with the Will/Kate wedding. The likes of Meghan would know exactly who Harry is (she'd even lived in London for a while before she met him), so I'd bet she was feigning innocence to seem like she wasn't a golddigger. And red flag #3 came up when, within days of the engagement announcement, Meghan's past was spashed all over the press. Basically, up until this point, she's been a bit part actress who did really sexualised roles and did promo ads for men's magazines. It's all available online. She was even a briefcase girl on Deal Or No Deal. She seems like the type of girl who'd do anything for fame, no matter how cringey or sexualised the role is. That doesn't bode well for someone marrying into royalty. There are apparently topless pictures of her somewhere, but they might have been removed by now.

And there seems to be some evidence of embellishing her situation. Harry once said that the royal family was "the family she never had" because she never had that closeness. Turns out, she was extremely close to her father, that she no longer speaks of. He raised her when her mother wasn't around, paid for her education, took her to the set of Married With Children all the time after school, helped her get to where she was in life. And an uncle helped her get that job in Argentina. Yet, the only family she has around her now is her mother and everyone else is cut out. Look up the interview on YouTube of her on Craig Ferguson, before she met Harry. Bubbly, vibrant, flirtacious, laughing at every innuendo (any girl who laughs at the phrase "DP" is not innocent), a totally different person to the new personality she's carved out now she's Harry's wife. And in that interview, she waxed lyrical about her dad, not one mention of her mum. So I can conclude that she's been spinning Harry lies about her upbringing to make him fall for her out of sympathy.

And this isn't even touching on how much of a big spender she is. She's been having multimillion pound clothes budgets from the start, always wearing something new and designer everyday. Remember that she's only married to the 6th in line and she's not an actual royal herself. There was actually an article about how she's got the biggest clothing budget out of all the women in European royalty. Her clothing budget exceeds even that of the Crown Princess of Denmark and the Queen of Spain. These are actual women who are going to rule one day or are already ruling! And remember, as is the nature of royal family, her clothing budget comes out of taxpayer's money. Don't listen to her fans who say that she's been gifted these clothes from designers - royalty are forbidden to accept any kind of donation, everything you see them wearing is bought and paid for. With the public's money. Oh, and her wedding cost the earth, even though, again, a wedding to a 6th in line should be lowkey by design. She clearly wants the treatment Kate got even though she's not going rule and this is her second marriage (or third, if the rumours are true that she was married briefly before her last husband).

Then there's her ex saying that she posted her ring back to him in the mail, the fact she invited just her mother to the wedding but invited a whole bunch of celebrities that she barely knows (and they would've ever given her the time of day if she weren't who she was now), the fact she's making her personal beliefs known when the royals are supposed to be politically neutral, flying out to NYC for a lavish baby shower in a $75k a night penthouse thrown by celebrities which is as far removed from royal protocol as you can get...it all amounts to a highly ambitious, controlling woman who will do anything for fame. It didn't take long until I saw right through her.

Ā 

Ā 

Archived