💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why the Enigma Setlist should change

marrytheniight

Featured Posts

marrytheniight

To be quite honest some of the songs on the Enigma setlist just dont make sense especially Million Reasons, like wtf? Also why only one Joanne song and two ARTPOP songs. We literally just had Joanne's album cycle so she needs to add more songs like  Perfect Illusion and John Wayne. My personal touches would to add ****ing MARRY THE NIGHT to the setlist and maybe adding the Cure to the healing place sectionlady gaga man GIF

Million Reasons is a MUST on her setlist cuz it is a recent hit and lets be real but Gaga does not have many of those. Since 2013 she's only really had Applause, Million Reasons, Shallow and to some extent ARUTW (& DWUW which she cant perform live). So she must have it. I do think she could swap You and I tho with something else. It's a nice moment live but I think ARUTW deserves its spot. 

KatieJudasGaga4

I feel like she should shorten songs and not remove any. Maybe shorten Poker Face / LoveGame / Telephone / Alejandro / The Edge of Glory / You and I. It is a greatest hit show after all since its promoted on the description for ENIGMA. I don't really get why people complain she only performs her hits when it states she will.

Joshie S

I'd die for The Cure acoustic version during the healing place :giveup: I dunno why this wasn't included it's like her most recent release other than Joanne (WDYTYG)

But a little slower. Like she did with the Perfect Illusion acoustic :giveup::diane:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

MrDarkGa
31 minutes ago, dit said:

(ARUTW & DWUW which she cant perform live).

Possible noob question here but why can't she perform "Always Remember us this Way" live? 

eeaarrllaalloo

Add more ARTPOP, TFM, and LG6 songs and your done :)

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

6 minutes ago, MrDarkGa said:

Possible noob question here but why can't she perform "Always Remember us this Way" live? 

I was only referring to DWUW not ARUTW. Sorry for the confusion in the structuring of my comment. Putting ARUTW in the bracket as well made it seem like I was saying that about ARUTW too :sweat:

scheisseJK

I will be shocked if she will sing more songs from ARTPOP, but i would love to hear venus and gypsy..:kara:. But that won't happen, from Joanne she could add diamond heart or john wayne..  for sure there will be less songs from TF and BTW to make place (hopefully) for LG6 songs.. :pray:

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, dit said:

Million Reasons is a MUST on her setlist cuz it is a recent hit and lets be real but Gaga does not have many of those. Since 2013 she's only really had Applause, Million Reasons, Shallow and to some extent ARUTW (& DWUW which she cant perform live). So she must have it. I do think she could swap You and I tho with something else. It's a nice moment live but I think ARUTW deserves its spot. 

I agree, it’s a great song that will always have a place in all our hearts but lbr, it’s mostly forgotten and it only peaked at number 6 one week because of the vmas. More people in 2019 will appreciate ARUTW

Also, in terms of recent hits, she could add The Cure, 

outtahere12428

It literally makes NO sense to have Alejandro between The Edge Of Glory and Million Reasons. She HAS to change this 

Widows Kiss
18 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Lol it will, the lead single will be added:trollga:

In 2021 when she will extend her residency. :trollga:

Archived