"You could rub his c- on your face if you’re happy, you won’t break out!”

giphy.gif

PerfectGUY
3 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

messy comments in...1...2...3 :derpga: 

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Must be all that c..... nevermind :poot: 

:huntyga: i love GGD

Kinda true though? Long been known that breakouts / excess oils are caused by hormone shifts and changes usually caused by stress / anxiety. Teens breakout cause of the massive hormone changes their bodies are going through, not cause they suddenly have dirty unwashed faces,

When I meditate and drink water and don't stress too much, my skin is great -- I get compliments about it. But if I have a stressful week or long situation or eat a bunch of junk food and dont drink enough water, I'll break out and my skin gets a bit oiler. I put lotion on my face but other than that just rinse it in the shower with just water and am fine 95% of the time. 

100% this is what shawn means -- most people not going puberty can simply shower and not use soap on their face and as long as their not very stressed or anxious, they won't break out. 

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Must be all that c..... nevermind :poot: 

We- :sharon:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

RodeckDanny

Nah It's an illuminati pact but he calls it meditating

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

berlinforme
8 minutes ago, brownie said:

Kinda true though? Long been known that breakouts / excess oils are caused by hormone shifts and changes usually caused by stress / anxiety. Teens breakout cause of the massive hormone changes their bodies are going through, not cause they suddenly have dirty unwashed faces,

When I meditate and drink water and don't stress too much, my skin is great -- I get compliments about it. But if I have a stressful week or long situation or eat a bunch of junk food and dont drink enough water, I'll break out and my skin gets a bit oiler. I put lotion on my face but other than that just rinse it in the shower with just water and am fine 95% of the time. 

100% this is what shawn means -- most people not going puberty can simply shower and not use soap on their face and as long as their not very stressed or anxious, they won't break out. 

Yes, it is related to hormones and stress as they can cause inflammation etc. but how problematic your skin is in general (post-puberty) is also highly dependent on your skin type. Which is very different for everybody, therefore there isn't just one solution for good skin.

"Drink water and be happy" is a good advice for any problem but it will not automatically lead to acne free skin

joanoflark

well Shawn, let me tell you something, we're not all lucky enough to be on the receiving end of Nick Jonas's splashes and blessings :ohwell:, so until then, don't tell me to rub dirt on my face. 

Shawn: "I DoNT dO AnyThInG tO mI fAcE I dOn'T eVeN waSh It! I mediTaTe!" 

Also Shawn:

DuBmF-1U0AA4kl8.jpg

D14deqEWsAAkjq9.jpgD14c6zaXQAQGx7U.jpgDt1q5iaUcAAYLdQ.jpg

:poot: 

Archived