💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Formichetti on Next Era: “You can expect a lot of crazy”

Gagaism

Featured Posts

Gagaism

So, he’s in Brazil and attended the SPFW (São Paulo Fashion Week) yesterday.

He got interviewed for Vogue and told that they are working together for Vegas and the new album. He said that WE CAN EXPECT A LOT OF CRAZY, now he’s back and people need it.

Also said he’s working on crazy things for her and would be nice dressing her with some Brazilian clothing.

https://vogue.globo.com/beleza/gente/noticia/2019/04/stylist-de-lady-gaga-da-pinta-no-spfw-com-filho-de-antonio-***undes.html

The link is in Portuguese and I don’t know how to put in English here but you guys feel free to translate :ohwell:

I hope this can make the hype train even more crowded :vegas:

PS: excuse me for my bad English :kiss:

VOLANTIS

We thought Gaga meeting Nicola prior to the residency would mean her Enigma Tour will always carry out that energy in-terms of fashion but she wore a boring purple balloon that popped on her body. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

BlingNotTheMusic

Nb4 Gaga insisted he only use "crazy" to describe LG6 :huntyga:

OT: thanks for posting this! Nice to have some sort of update

derpmonster

Not "f@gundes" being censored by GagaDaily for having "f@g" in it :toofunny:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

RAMROD

But the question is, what kind of "Crazy"?

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

I'll believe the "crazy" when I see it :dry:

We already have seen this on Enigma and V Magazine 

I am so here for more Formichetti

gagajandro25

Some of y’all must be too young to remember the slayage they made together before Enigma... :ohwell:

I personally can’t wait to see what they come up with next. I’m here for crazy! 

It’s just sad to see some of y’all bashing him after all of the amazing slayage he served with her before. Yes some of the Enigma outfits were choice.....but let’s not act like they didn’t serve some ****ing perfection nonstop earlier this decade. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, allygator21 said:

Some of y’all must be too young to remember the slayage they made together before Enigma... :ohwell:

I personally can’t wait to see what they come up with next. I’m here for crazy! 

It’s just sad to see some of y’all bashing him after all of the amazing slayage he served with her before. Yes some of the Enigma outfits were choice.....but let’s not act like they didn’t serve some ****ing perfection nonstop earlier this decade. 

But can you really hold it against them when those words have been swung around each time Gaga is going to release something new? :shrug:

It's like those rock bands who always said their new album will sounds like one of their past album which were most referred by fans and critics alike but in the end it never happened. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

"Brazilian clothing"? Meaning silicone? ( :stalkga:) I'm here for it! inb4 Gaga's next album title is "Brazilian Butt" or "Nude Beach" :giveup: 

TimisaMonster

The promo pics for ENIGMA are more crazy than the actual outfits on the tour...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived