💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Formichetti on Next Era: “You can expect a lot of crazy”

Gagaism

Featured Posts

gagajandro25
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But can you really hold it against them when those words have been swung around each time Gaga is going to release something new? :shrug:

It's like those rock bands who always said their new album will sounds like one of their past album which were most referred by fans and critics alike but in the end it never happened. :shrug:

Well I mean he’s only worked with her on Enigma recently. I just don’t think it’s fair to judge based off Enigma. They did so much amazing work together before years ago. Also the Enigma looks were chosen and altered by Gaga, so it’s not really his fault. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Awakened M
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

We thought Gaga meeting Nicola prior to the residency would mean her Enigma Tour will always carry out that energy in-terms of fashion but she wore a boring purple balloon that popped on her body. 

jimmy fallon what GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

BabylonHooker

yeah, crazy like the miserable wig she wears at Enigma

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

monsieurRed

Smh, you children have no idea how Nicola crafted her look for TF and TFM eras. Who do you think was styling her when she was walking out her hotel in couture? Meat dress? Sparkling titties? Him and Dada did that. If LG6 brings us back to 2009 Gaga I’m ready. 

🧚‍♀️

ThatAsianGuy
47 minutes ago, monsieurRed said:

Smh, you children have no idea how Nicola crafted her look for TF and TFM eras. Who do you think was styling her when she was walking out her hotel in couture? Meat dress? Sparkling titties? Him and Dada did that. If LG6 brings us back to 2009 Gaga I’m ready. 

:awkney:No fvcking wayyy. I want something new. 

her pink hat has neon edges this time, girls :udidnt:

ice heard one side from above

Ryusei

Now even her stylist is trolling us? STOP TALKING ABOUT IT UNTIL SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Musery

monketsharona
2 hours ago, FoxyLady said:

yeah, crazy like the miserable wig she wears at Enigma

He is not designing wigs

For some complainings, come for Lady Gaga herself and her hairdresser

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, allygator21 said:

Well I mean he’s only worked with her on Enigma recently. I just don’t think it’s fair to judge based off Enigma. They did so much amazing work together before years ago. Also the Enigma looks were chosen and altered by Gaga, so it’s not really his fault. 

I think it's fairest to judge based on their most recent work, no? :huntyga:

Archived