💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

IDEA: LG6 not available on streaming platforms for the first week

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

We’ve proven in the ASIB era that Gaga is still a Pure Sales/Physically copy force.

This won’t be impossible for the LG6 era since it worked for Adele and Taylor who literally sh*ts physically copy sales.

We could get dat 500k (or 1M if i’m that delulu) pure sales in the first week y’all:vegas:

munty hunty

does that sound like something we want? well let me tell you we’ll never get it

free my mind

Angelm

I mean, Gaga’s streaming numbers haven’t been that big in relation to sells. 

But it doesn’t works like that anymore, her numbers have increased, now with the ASIB hype going on, she could have a good streaming week. 

And I think Taylor won’t do the same trick again, we are like 80-90% into a full streaming domination.

Is not a bad idea if they wanted to have huge pure sales, but Gaga doesn’t cares much about that, and honestly, that move seems too pretentious to me.

LUO YI

I really want to see her streaming increase more after ASIB :emma:

The night sky tells all

Economy
5 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Nah - I’d rather her just focus on getting her streaming numbers up.

This. Why focus on a dying form of music access?

She needs to make and promote her music to the younger generation of streamers!

RAMROD

ASIB  soundtrack is universal sounds, the one who bought it includes regular people who are not necessarily her fans.

While Gaga records is Gaga records, it may be more segmented, cos those people who bought ASIB soundtrack are not necessarily into the Pop Gaga. So I don't that it is good idea.

Besides, with streaming re taking bigger part for charting these days, she should release the new song or album on streaming platforms first. 

Plus, many of her fans are cheap, and entitled. All they do just complain A LOT. Lots already think people shouldn't buy music. That it should be free. I would not  trust us with my life. If CD releases first some of them will rip it. And some other will demand for getting that piece of cake than buying the CD themselves, as if people owe them something.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lighter
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Besides, with streaming re taking bigger part for charting these days

This case is debatable for singles. But for an album all that matters is the SPS

PlastiscGuy

Hell nawh! Albums in Argentina arrive like 3 weeks later after the release (if not months later), I won't witness everybody loving it while I can't stream the **** out of it :triggered:

Besides, that would actually increase leaks :spin: so I don't know how it would work. 

PG.

Flu Symptom

She could definitely pull ~200k max of pure sales. W/ tour bundles then +500k max

EDIT: Whoops I forgot she's doing en***a :bradley: scratch the tour bundles :bradley:

Why would she do that? iTunes is dead and about to be deleted from Apple forever. And I don’t know a single person who owns a CD player. 

Ally Campana

Nah. Streaming is the future whether we like it or not. She needs to focus on being a monstrous streaming force.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived