💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you still listen to Bradley's ASIB songs?

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

monsterhamh

It's now been half a year since the release of the A Star Is Born soundtrack. Do you still listen to any of Bradley's solo songs or only the songs with Gaga on them as well?

Solo: Black Eyes, Maybe It's Time, Alibi, Too Far Gone

With Gaga: Shallow, Music to My Eyes, Diggin' My Grave, I Don't Know What Love Is

I didn't include Out of Time since it's an instrumental and I'll Never Love Again (Film Version) since Bradley's barely in it. 

I've listened to Shallow and Black Eyes the most, then sometimes Too Far Gone, Music to My Eyes and Diggin' My Grave out of all the songs that include Bradley. The rest I don't really listen to unless I feel like listening through the whole album again.

Absolutely, Maybe It's Time is his magnum opus

:flutter:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

LeJudas

Yes!!! 

They're really good. And I'm still waiting

For full version of Too Far Gone. Any demos. 

Especially Clover!!!!

Marilyn MonHoe

I don’t seek them out like I do the Gaga tracks but I won’t skip them if I’m listening to the ASIB album. They’re good!

KatieJudasGaga4

Of course, especially Too Far Gone!

I really love all the songs from Bradley, even more than WDYDT

LUO YI

Individually, only Black Eyes. I got tired of Maybe It's Time :emma: the rest I love them but I only hear them when I listen to the whole album.

The night sky tells all

LGMonster95

Yes, I never skip Black Eyes, Maybe It's Time and Alibi + his songs with Gaga. Maybe It's Time is his best song, he really tells a story with that song, you can tell that he sang that with passion. I didn't expect him to be good (I expected him to be decent at least) but he surprised me

I only listen to Shallow and Diggin' My Grave from the OST; not sorry about it

To be honest, I barely listen to the ASIB album as a whole :derpga:

But I listen to Sweet But Psycho all day though :ally:

Archived