Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney court hearing TODAY!

Featured Posts

Two new court hearing were added to schedule TODAY in regards to Britney's conservatorship. Also, a minute order was done today. That means a judge ordered some type of action today. Also, a status hearing is up suddenly in 2 weeks. Britney is ready to be free :heart:

Timeline of her appealing the conservatorship in public records:

2008: she first appeals it (deemed mentally unstable)

2009: before Circus Tour: she sends an evaluation by a psychiatrist asking for the end of the conservatorship

March 30, 2009 (a month after Circus Tour began): her dad fights her own motion, asking for a second psychiatrist evaluation

July 23, 2009: new psychiatrist agrees with first psychiatrist and also asks for the conservatorship to end

May 28, 2010: Britney and psychiatrist send and update on her mental health to give more evidence on her being mentally stable

July 29, 2011 (during Femme Fatale when she was doped af): Jamie and conservatorship lawyer makes a urgent statement. Right after that Britney and her own lawyer makes their own statement

April 6, 2012: Jamie asks for her boyfriend at that time, Jason Trawick, to be added as a conservator

August 21, 2012: Britney files a petition asking to shorten the conservatorship. Media reports Britney had a meeting with the judge on her case arguing that "she's the only person under a conservatorship to sign a $50 million deal to be a judge on a live tv show". Wants conservatorship to end. Denied by the judge.

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: no updates on her case.

March 4, 2019: Britney files a new urgent petition (no details) and a memo (legal defend on her behalf). Right after that Jamie files a petition against her. Then there's a register of a lawyer, Andrew Wallet (co-conservator), being fired and asking to get paid *The same who allegedly spoke with Britney's Gram via voicemail after a month. Britney files a new memo (no detail). Jamie Spears (conservator) files a new petition against Britney. Britney is sent to a mental facility.

davflz

I really really hope she gets out. Even if the claims of her being abused and being held against her will are false (which I still doubt), there is absolutely no reason for her to be in a conservatorship anymore. If she's able to handle giant performances with tons of choreo, going on interviews, meeting fans etc. she sure as hell should be able to move at free will, drive her car, access her finances etc.

davflz
7 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Can someone summarize what is this Britney fiasco? I'm not following. 

basically, to put it simply, In January her Vegas residency was cancelled, allegedly because of a medical emergency with her father. She then went into a mental health facility and has since stayed there, apparently because she was spiraling out of control and in a bad state according to her team. People then however started doubting the whole thing when a voicemail of someone who is supposedly involved with her legal team said that she's being held against her will, and that her father's emergency was a cover-up. This whole claim started a larger conversation about how britney has been under a conservatorship since her breakdown in 2007 and people are claiming that her team is trying to use this story of her "spiraling out of control" to keep her in their control and to make money off of her (since people in conservatorship can't access their finances). Now this whole thing has gained publicity and everything is kind of messy and uncertain :huntyga: 

Just now, CyanLights said:

@Faysalaaa source? :huh:

Everyone is talking about it cant find the source though! sorry you can move it or delete the thread. And I saw this post:

k9ci7p.png

Essentially Faysalaa keeps posting about a Britney crisis, when she’s said come out and said there’s nothing to worry about. The reason there’s two new court hearings is people like him/her keep this **** alive via social.

No source, no tea. 

6 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Essentially Faysalaa keeps posting about a Britney crisis, when she’s said come out and said there’s nothing to worry about. The reason there’s two new court hearings is people like him/her keep this **** alive via social.

No source, no tea. 

Did you even read what I wrote? lol  Britney herself said she wants out of her conservatorship just last month according to court files

"March 4, 2019: Britney files a new urgent petition (no details) and a memo (legal defend on her behalf). Right after that Jamie files a petition against her. Then there's a register of a lawyer, Andrew Wallet (co-conservator), being fired and asking to get paid *The same who allegedly spoke with Britney's Gram via voicemail after a month. Britney files a new memo (no detail). Jamie Spears (conservator) files a new petition against Britney. Britney is sent to a mental facility."

Yes she said she is fine which we all know this, we are talking about what Britney has been fighting for the past 12 years which is to end her conservatorship. Go read again :)

beaublue

YASSS I'm really hoping she gets out of this, I'm sick of Jaime doing this to her & blocking her at every turn.

Mirrion Rizzons
24 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Jaimie as in her sister is controlling her?

her dad is called jamie

her sister is jamie-lynn:vegas:

XxBones

This is getting annoying. People keep showing TMZ (trash) and twitter screenshots as sources.  Also a random voicemail to a podcast that since it’s verified by them it’s true?? The fact that people have ended up being wrong and still creating a new scenarios based off of opinions and even going as far as what Britney herself thinks is taking it too far and getting annoying. I don’t mean to discredit any real things that may or may not be happening but it’s just annoying the amount of opinions being passed off as Britney news. 

Smother Em Eh

I hope she can get out!

#FREEBRITNEY

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

15 minutes ago, XxBones said:

This is getting annoying. People keep showing TMZ (trash) and twitter screenshots as sources.  Also a random voicemail to a podcast that since it’s verified by them it’s true?? The fact that people have ended up being wrong and still creating a new scenarios based off of opinions and even going as far as what Britney herself thinks is taking it too far and getting annoying. I don’t mean to discredit any real things that may or may not be happening but it’s just annoying the amount of opinions being passed off as Britney news. 

So court files and 3 psychiatrist are TMZ? its insane how some people will have the truth and facts infront of their face and still deny it.

Archived