💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Endgame

Easy

Featured Posts

The wait is over! Avengers : Endgame is definitely the most anticipated movie of 2019. The 3 hours long movie is the second last one of Phase 3 of the MCU. It is also rumored to be the final appearance of some of our favorite characters from the 11 year long franchise. 

All members please use the spoiler function if the plot is discussed.

Spoiler

So I just watched the movie. I have to say that it is one hell of a emotional movie. Not only because of the fact that this is 11 years of my life, the movie is filled with heartfelt scenes like the encounter of Tony and Howard Stark, Black Window’s self sacrifice, Tony Stark’s reunion with Peter Parker,  the close up of old Cap’s wedding ring etc. I never knew a superhero movie could be made with so much depth. Marvel once again surprised the hell out of me and I’m still not over the fact that Thor is now a fat person competing to be the alpha of the Asgardian of the Galaxy. 

The fight, the love, the emotions, the comedy made this movie the best MCU movie ever made.

However, I’m still skeptical about the future of MCU. Captain Marvel clearly did not fit into the narrative. It could be the acting or the beef between Brie and the cast, scenes with her were the weakest and I don’t even hate Brie.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stupidrain71

I just watched it today and all I can say is “WOW”. It made me feel all the feels. 

Zander

I haven’t seen it but I’ve read all the spoilers and plot. 

Spoiler

The only thing I don’t agree with is Black Widow getting killed off otherwise from what I’ve read I’m happy with how Cap and Tony went out.

It makes me wonder how FFH is set up because everyone in Peters class who didn’t get snapped will be 5 years older therefore not in school anymore but FFH he goes on a school trip? I don’t know how they’ll handle that weird time skip.

6 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

BAN THIS TOPIC AND ALL THE USERS WHO POST IN IT :grr:

Wait why? I used the spoiler function already

15 minutes ago, Zander said:

I haven’t seen it but I’ve read all the spoilers and plot. 

Hide contents

The only thing I don’t agree with is Black Widow getting killed off otherwise from what I’ve read I’m happy with how Cap and Tony went out.

It makes me wonder how FFH is set up because everyone in Peters class who didn’t get snapped will be 5 years older therefore not in school anymore but FFH he goes on a school trip? I don’t know how they’ll handle that weird time skip.

Spoiler

The most lazy explanation would be when the avengers had the mind stone, ironman’s snap wiped the memories of people who survived Thanos’s snap.  So they can simply say that people have been in comma. I hope they have a much more concrete explanation too.

Im sad that Black Widow is being killed off as well but if you look at the scene in person it’s really about how she would risk her life for her family, the avengers coz haweye has some real family members so it was a glorious death. The only thing that bothers me is that if a BW origin story is really being made, then it’s going to be hard to accept that she will die in 2024 while learning about her origin.

Just now, MrJyle said:

I felt sad when ————— died :(

Yo you need to use the spoiler function. It’s not even released in some countries.

MrDaniel
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

Yo you need to use the spoiler function. It’s not even released in some countries.

Done!!

VoldeLorde2

Do I need to what every Avengers movie to understand it? Cuz I've only seen Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, and Infinity War, but I'm really excited to see End Game.

6 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Do I need to what every Avengers movie to understand it? Cuz I've only seen Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, and Infinity War, but I'm really excited to see End Game.

Russo brothers said Civil War+infinity war are good enough for the context. But if you want to feel really connected try to watch the 2012 Avengers as well. Ant Man and The Wasp (for the science and theory stuff) and Dr Strange (for the ah-ha moment if you know the characters from Dr strange you’ll feel that) too if you have enough time before your End Game screening. 

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, MrJyle said:

Owh owh im sorry!

Thank god, I didn't get see what you posted :huntyga:   haven't watched it yet!

MrDaniel
1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Thank god, I didn't get see what you posted :huntyga:   haven't watched it yet!

Im glad one person only seen it :laughga:

RAMROD

I've seen it. :giveup:

I can't take this! I really can't :giveup:

I am still picking up the pieces of my heart. :giveup:

Such a good movie. UGH! I wonder if we will ever see this kind of level again. :applause:

Spoiler

But that final battle though, YAAAAAAAAAAAASS BISH!!

They FINALLY got to say, "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" :nooo:

Although I am really got my heart broken by the end.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived