💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Endgame

Easy

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, dnzr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

apparently there was a subtle hint that a character was gay in the movie, referring his date as "he"
Did anyone notice anything????????
EDIT2: nvm it was one of the minor characters in the support group captain america had formed after the thanos incident.

Spoiler

I only hoped that instead of hugging, cap kissed buckey.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
22 minutes ago, dnzr said:
  Hide contents

apparently there was a subtle hint that a character was gay in the movie, referring his date as "he"
EDIT2: nvm it was one of the minor characters in the support group captain america had formed after the thanos incident.

Spoiler

I only notice that one o the director cameo during that scenes sksksk

Also, anyone spotted the Stan Lee's cameo? :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I only notice that one o the director cameo during that scenes sksksk

Also, anyone spotted the Stan Lee's cameo? :diane:

Spoiler

the gay character was actually played by the director!

Not The Real Gaga
33 minutes ago, dnzr said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Yeah, that character was played by Joe Russo (one of the directors). 

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, Easy said:
  Hide contents

But then knowing both RDJ and Evans have to leave the MCU in someways, if they killed Evans’s character it’s hard to write Tony out of the story.

The whole romance with widow was kinda not convincing. I just felt lost and ignored her love life.

i think a widow stand-alone is still coming. I see the need of her death actually. Coz it strengthened the sense of family among the avengers and tamed the super cruel ronin back to a kind family man.

Spoiler

Don't agree. Chris Evans wanted to leave, he wants to focus on directing. If I'm right, the death of Captain America is a big moment in the comics (he get choked to death by Thanos), so they could easily have done that here and make the Peggy Carter a short of vision right before he dies). 

I'm sure whether or not RDJ wanted to leave so badly they needed to kill his character. They simply could have written him out by letting him live his life with his family or make him the director of the new S.H.I.E.L.D. for further cameos. That feels more naturally to me. 

They should have given a lit bit more of background story on why Hawkeye became Ronin. The Black Widow movie is gonna be a prequel, so no problems there. I still think they shouldn't had killed Widow. She was the most grounded of all and again; most female characters are side characters.

boiswifty

How was Thanos killed please tell me :flower: I'm gonna watch the movie next thursday but I can't wait to know how he died :gaycat:

Zander
1 hour ago, boiswifty said:

How was Thanos killed please tell me :flower: I'm gonna watch the movie next thursday but I can't wait to know how he died :gaycat:

Here's a hint.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

ryansamonster

Ok this is the ONLY spoiler I want answered: True or false, all the footage we’ve seen is from the first act only? Or 20 minutes, whatever the directors said? I think they lyin’ but I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

bionic
14 hours ago, boiswifty said:

Spoiler

which time?

Spoiler

first thor beheads him

Spoiler

second iron man dusts him

buy bionic

Saw the movie last night, I'll give it 8.5/10... Here are my thoughts:

Spoiler

3 hours flew by, the movie is fast and action-packed. Interaction between characters was on point, the writers did an amazing job. I do have a problem with some unnecessary comedy though. While it feels natural with characters like Antman and Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor and (Professor) Hulk looked weird to me.

A few things left unexplained also makes my OCD go crazy... What happened to past Gamora? Was she dusted with everybody else who came with Thanos from the past? Or did I miss something? 

How is Spider-Man back in school with all of his friends in his last scene and upcoming FFH movie??? Shouldn't they all be 5 years older?  

Zander
6 hours ago, filsns said:

Saw the movie last night, I'll give it 8.5/10... Here are my thoughts:

Spoiler

Hide contents

A few things left unexplained also makes my OCD go crazy... What happened to past Gamora? Was she dusted with everybody else who came with Thanos from the past? Or did I miss something? 

Spoiler

The Gamora that was sacrificed doesn't come back because everyone that comes back was dusted from the snap -anybody who was killed doesn't (like Loki) and she was sacrificed for the soul stone. So, past Gamora is the only Gamora now (and I guess that sets up some of the storyline for GOTG3)

Fresco

Parts of this movie were epic. Parts of it were a bit of a letdown. Parts of it were too long. It did not help at all that the theatre added 30+ minutes of trailer before the movie started. The movie experience then was 3 hours and 30 minutes or more. Way too long for bladder comfort, tbh. I could have edited out 30 minutes of movie. But I can see how they wanted to give their fans essentially the extended cut in the theatre.

I never noticed before this, how much the 3d glasses dimmed and changed the colors. :cool:

I was left with unanswered questions with regard to Captain America and the soul stone, in particular, in the end.  :confused:

DeleteMyAccount

Folks really need to let go of their Captain Marvel hate and incessant need to create rumors that the cast hates her. The sexism against her is just insane..

HausOfMark

LOVED LOVED LOVED

I only have one question

Spoiler

Who was the kid standing by himself at the end during the funeral right before they showed Marvel and Fury. The whole theater went crazy but IDK who he was. help.

-Mark

Logan

I feel old and sad after watching this. This is one of those moments that only happens in a generation. One day we will be old old and kids will think the movie is ridiculous. 

Archived