movie

Avengers: Endgame

Easy

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I've seen it. :giveup:

I can't take this! I really can't :giveup:

I am still picking up the pieces of my heart. :giveup:

As heartbroken as some endings might be I think this ending is perfect. Everybody got to be who they wanted to be.

Spoiler

Ironman became a mature father figure, cap finally did Sth for himself and lived with the one women he loved, black widow sacrificed for her family, the avengers.Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, Easy said:

As heartbroken as some endings might be I think this ending is perfect. Everybody got to be who they wanted to be.

Ā  Hide contents

Ironman became a mature father figure, cap finally did Sth for himself and lived with the one women he loved, black widow sacrificed for her family, the avengers.Ā 

Ā 

Oh yes, I very much agree. It is still a good purposeful ending regardless.Ā  :diane:

Spoiler

I would called it bitter sweet ending.

Spoiler

Ā 

Also, notice how it also left open ending for those Loki, and Bucky and Red Falcon shows for DIsney+?

Spoiler

Ā 

But my only question is, if Black WIdow died and it can't be undone. Will we see Black Widow before she joins Avengers on her movie that was planned? Or will we see her solo in between of big battle while she was with Avengers? :oprah:

Personally I wish for the latter. Would be great to see what happen when her and HawkEye were being spies.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

stupidrain71
Spoiler

The scene where Pepper said to Tony: ā€œWeā€™re gonna be okay, you can rest now.ā€ It hit me really, reallyĀ hard because it is a nice callback to Iron Man 1 sinceĀ that was the movie that started it all.Ā :bradley:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh yes, I very much agree. It is still a good purposeful ending regardless.Ā  :diane:

Ā  Hide contents

I would called it bitter sweet ending.

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Also, notice how it also left open ending for those Loki, and Bucky and Red Falcon shows for DIsney+?

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

But my only question is, if Black WIdow died and it can't be undone. Will we see Black Widow before she joins Avengers on her movie that was planned? Or will we see her solo in between of big battle while she was with Avengers? :oprah:

Personally I wish for the latter. Would be great to see what happen when her and HawkEye were being spies.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

Isnā€™t Falcon the new Captain? And this part too, I loved how they chose falcon over buckey. Some may say itā€™s for diversity but I noticed that buckey isnā€™t 100% pro cap and falcon pretty much shared his values. How Cap was worthy of the Mjolner proves that someone upholding his value is the more virtuous person.Ā 

About the alleged standalone BW movie, I kinda hope for an origin movie tho. I wished to see how marvel take on a Russian spy story. No matter how they make that movie, I think itā€™s still going to be bittersweet for the audiences knowing that she will die in 2024.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, hg1171 said:
Ā  Hide contents

The scene where Pepper said to Tony: ā€œWeā€™re gonna be okay, you can rest now.ā€ It hit me really, reallyĀ hard because it is a nice callback to Iron Man 1 sinceĀ that was the movie that started it all.Ā :bradley:

Ā 

Spoiler

Ugh yes. I feel like all the Downey scenes gave this movie so much emotions and depth. His fight with the avengers in the beginning, him reminiscing Peter Parker, him meeting his dad,Ā him sacrificing himself putting on the gloves etc. All of these scenes were the highs of the movie. I Stan.

Ā 

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, hg1171 said:
Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Very that. :giveup:

Spoiler

Also that Iron Man -Ā  Rescue combo on the duel was so great.

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Easy said:
Ā  Hide contents

Isnā€™t Falcon the new Captain? And this part too, I loved how they chose falcon over buckey. Some may say itā€™s for diversity but I noticed that buckey isnā€™t 100% pro cap and falcon pretty much shared his values. How Cap was worthy of the Mjolner proves that someone upholding his value is the more virtuous person.Ā 

About the alleged standalone BW movie, I kinda hope for an origin movie tho. I wished to see how marvel take on a Russian spy story. No matter how they make that movie, I think itā€™s still going to be bittersweet for the audiences knowing that she will die in 2024.

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

He is. I am not sure he will call himself that, but he surely got passed down the shield. It is great setup for shows I am talking about earlier.

And I agree. on BW

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Not The Real Gaga

Great movie! 7.5/10 for me. My thoughts on those 'big moments':

Spoiler

- Steven should have died during the battle. Killing of Tony was a little bit too cruel for me, given the fact that we were just introduced to his daughter.

- Although not many people were happy with the romance of Romanoff and Banner, I think they should've switched the roles of Banner and Clint, since Banner clearly stillĀ had feelings for her in Ragnarok.

- I'm not happy with Widow's death. There aren't many female characters (Captain Marvel's appearance was nothing more than a glorified cameo)Ā  and I can't believe that SJ wants to leave the franchise, given the fact that she has her own movie coming out.

Ā 

Just watched it earlier today, I have to say this was the best avenger movie out of the other ones
I literally wanted to cry so badĀ we-Ā :smh:

Do not click spoiler if you havent seen the movie yet
Ā 

Spoiler

Seeing thor chubby got me so shook sdksdkskdk
I was expecting captain marvel to get more screentime although she did kill the entire ship.
Tony stark dying got me crying especially when they were watching the hologram at the endĀ :smh:
It was kinda weird for captain america to just suddenly decide to relive the old age tbh but the last scene of him dancing with his loveĀ was really cuteĀ 

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Unites said:

Ā  Hide contents

- Steven should have died during the battle. Killing of Tony was a little bit too cruel for me, given the fact that we were just introduced to his daughter.

- Although not many people were happy with the romance of Romanoff and Banner, I think they should've switched the roles of Banner and Clint, since Banner clearly stillĀ had feelings for her in Ragnarok.

- I'm not happy with Widow's death. There aren't many female characters (Captain Marvel's appearance was nothing more than a glorified cameo)Ā  and I can't believe that SJ wants to leave the franchise, given the fact that she has her own movie coming out.

Ā 

Spoiler

But then knowing both RDJ and Evans have to leave the MCU in someways, if they killedĀ Evansā€™s character itā€™s hard to write Tony out of the story.

The whole romance with widow was kinda not convincing. I just felt lost and ignored her love life.

i think a widow stand-alone is still coming. I see the need of her death actually. Coz it strengthened the sense of family among the avengers and tamed the super cruel ronin back to a kind family man.

Ā 

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, dnzr said:

Just watched it earlier today, I have to say this was the best avenger movie out of the other ones
I literally wanted to cry so badĀ we-Ā :smh:

Do not click spoiler if you havent seen the movie yet
Ā 

Seeing thor chubby got me so shook sdksdkskdk
I was expecting captain marvel to get more screentime although she did kill the entire ship.
Tony stark dying got me crying especially when they were watching the hologram at the endĀ :smh:
It was kinda weird for captain america to just suddenly decide to relive the old age tbh but the last scene of him dancing with his loveĀ was really cuteĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Unites said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

That brief Super Women group on final battle ere super cool though.

Rescue, Okoye, Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch, The Wasp, Shuri, :applause:

Ā 

Logan

For those of you that have seen it, do we get to see any Scarlet Witch action? You can spoil me, that's the only character I care about :rip:

5 minutes ago, Logan said:

For those of you that have seen it, do we get to see any Scarlet Witch action? You can spoil me, that's the only character I care about :rip:

Ā 

Spoiler

yes, she does have action in the movie, click next spoiler to see what she doesĀ 

Spoiler

she almost killed thanos, i think she was one of the strongest character during the fight tbh although she only showed up for like 1 minute

Ā 

Ā 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Logan said:

Spoiler

Are you sure?

Spoiler

If you do click over

Spoiler

Yes,Ā  pretty HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE ones. You will be pleased, I believe.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

apparently there was a subtle hint that a character was gay in the movie, referring his date as "he"
Did anyone notice anything????????
EDIT2: nvm it was one of the minor characters in the support group captain america had formed after the thanos incident.

Ā 

Archived