đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to collaborate with Cardi B

Ronlop

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
15 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

she literally put a song about masturbation on an album dedicated to her deceased aunt let’s not act like she’s this god or whatever cuz sweeties..

Not all of Joanne's songs are about her deceased aunt though. Just like how not all the songs on The Fame are about fame. :saladga:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dukttape
15 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Yeah, I put it in parentheses because it only happened once (Telephone).

Yeah, in that instance, Gaga was the unestablished "fad" act working with the legend. She had one album out at that point compared to Beyonce being a huge name for over a decade.

Edit: not to mention the Wale erasure.

GhettoFabulous
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Not all of Joanne's songs are about her deceased aunt though. Just like how not all the songs on The Fame are about fame. :saladga:

:awkney: I never said all the songs need to be about her aunt I just said I find it a bit odd that a song like that is on an album like that :laughga: the whole point is that she’s not this god or whatever you guys make her out to be lol.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:awkney: I never said all the songs need to be about her aunt I just said I find it a bit odd that a song like that is on an album like that :laughga: the whole point is that she’s not this god or whatever you guys make her out to be lol 

But who is saying that? Most of the people here don't want a collab with Cardi because of what she has done. Can you explain where you got that "point"

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

But who is saying that? Most of the people here don't want a collab with Cardi because of what she has done. Can you explain where you got that "point"

:awkney: well I gathered that they don’t want her to be some”sellout” or whatever

OMFG wait! I swear a couple months ago I could not hear a word they said but now I can :giveup: Did my hearing improve? :giveup: Thank you @Ronlop I- :giveup: 

Joshie S

Gaga also said at the end "I'll let you know" and pointed to her.

It's deffo happened.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• 10 months later...
blackpink

Sorry for the bump, but this writer is most likely confirmed to be on the album and they’ve written a LOT for Cardi B, so put two and two together...maybe a collab isn’t so far fetched? 

Inferno
On 4/24/2019 at 4:25 AM, Economy said:

What's the problem? Are trendy artists bad?

Just boring. Of the vast array of creatives should could work with, her picking from the limited range of her top 40 peers doesn't interest me personally even when I like them (I do like cardi or ariana or whomever). But as a fan I'm more interested in what her working with like....idek Martin gore of depeche mode would sound like more than Taylor Swift. And I don't think that's snobby or whatever it's just obviously more business oriented for her to collaborate with someone like cardi than to make something of intrigue. And even so, of her top 40 peers there's still more interesting musical characters to choose from imo. No offense to the cardster

Economy
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

Just boring. Of the vast array of creatives should could work with, her picking from the limited range of her top 40 peers doesn't interest me personally even when I like them (I do like cardi or ariana or whomever). But as a fan I'm more interested in what her working with like....idek Martin gore of depeche mode would sound like more than Taylor Swift. And I don't think that's snobby or whatever it's just obviously more business oriented for her to collaborate with someone like cardi than to make something of intrigue.

I just find it exiting to collaborate with anithet big artist like when she did Beyonce

It's not like Gaga frequently collaborates with trendy top 40 artists anyway

Tony Bennett, Florence Welch, Nile Rodgers, R Kelly (he was far from his peak)...

Other than Beyonce I don't think Gaga ever collaborated with a top artist. Maybe Colby Odonis too? I don't remember how big he was ornifnhe was big at all

Gaga has proven she doesn't go around featuring artists just to slap a big name and chart, if she chooses to do it now, I see no issue :shrug:

Jose P

Now THIS would be awful. Inserting a rap verse in the middle of your song, especially a rapper like Cardi who I find just cheapens a song, is not good at all. I really hope this doesn’t happen. Gaga is just not one to do this anymore (I assume :selena:)

homomo
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I just find it exiting to collaborate with anithet big artist like when she did Beyonce

It's not like Gaga frequently collaborates with trendy top 40 artists anyway

Tony Bennett, Florence Welch, Nile Rodgers, R Kelly (he was far from his peak)...

Other than Beyonce I don't think Gaga ever collaborated with a top artist. Maybe Colby Odonis too? I don't remember how big he was ornifnhe was big at all

Gaga has proven she doesn't go around featuring artists just to slap a big name and chart, if she chooses to do it now, I see no issue :shrug:

I love how you just casually responded to someone who quoted your year old post :rip: 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived