💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna, Maluma - 'Medellin'

steel

Featured Posts

MUSIC VIDEO

------------------------------------------------

madonna-medellin-18apr19.JPG

Madonna will unveil the music video for "Medellin" with Maluma in a 30-minute world premiere event April 24 that Viacom's MTV will air globally, in nearly 180 countries.

MTV Presents Madonna Live & Exclusive: ‘Medellin’ Video World Premiere will be televised at 9 p.m. London time/4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT that day.

The Queen of Pop will be joined by British DJ Trevor Nelson and fans at the London live event for a conversation about "the influences of her new album and the creative forces behind her transcendent career," MTV said. Colombian pop star Maluma will join live from Miami. The pop icon will take questions from MTV’s Sway Calloway and fans in New York via satellite, with additional MTV-hosted events in Milan, hosted by MTV Italy star Tommaso Zorzi, and Sao Paulo, hosted by Brazilian entertainer Hugo Gloss. Madonna fans have had the to take part in a sweepstake and many won the opportunity to be among the studio audiences in London, New York, Milan and Sao Paulo. 

Remaining news article:

Spoiler

"Madonna and MTV have been intrinsically tied since their respective youths," said Bruce Gillmer, global head of music and talent, Viacom, and co-brand head, MTV International. "As Madonna continues to rule the world, we're thrilled to be with her once again live from our Camden studios to world premiere her incredible collaboration with Maluma, 'Medellin.'"

Madonna has won 24 MTV awards, including MTV Video Music Awards and MTV EMAs. At the inaugural VMAs, in her first major award show performance, the music star graced the stage in a wedding dress to perform "Like a Virgin."

Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/madonna-world-premiere-medellin-global-mtv-special-1202595

Live Stream

You watch the interview and video premiere via this live stream: http://www.sdw-net.me/channels/MTV-US.html

Teasers and Behind-the-scenes (previously posted)

Spoiler

Video Location and Info

The video was shot in Belas, Portugal, in a Palace called Quinta Nova da Assunção. The director of the video, based on names tagged on instagram, was Diana Kunst. Unconfirmed rumours and sightings of Madonna point out for this to be the first of a series of other videos Madonna shot over the past few months in Lisbon, London, and LA, which together will provide a narrative for Madame X.

Location Photos

Spoiler

qta_assuncao_07.jpg

qta_assuncao_03.jpg

3400+QUINTA++NOVA+DA+ASSUN%C3%87%C3%83O+

qta_assuncao_09.jpg

18796127_R3eew.jpeg

The Q&A will also be the first official appearance from Madonna, so keep an eye for that, as it will give us a first glimpse from M herself on what to expect from Madame X.

Also posting the Madame X concept/mission statement here, as I think the video will be closely linked with the overall concept of the album:

madamex_001.jpg

I think the whole concept sits around this mission statement about who Madame X is -- Madonna herself, who keeps reinventing herself, going beyond what people keep expecting of her, challenging and defying the world around her.  To me, this statement will  give context to the lyrical content and storylines in the album songs and music videos. Madame X will be a symbol, a symbol that stands for every person, anonymous counterparts all over the world, who like her keep going against the norm and subverting structures that keep limiting us in one way or another.

In anticipation share below any thoughts on the music video, what you think the storyline will be, and how you think it all fits with Madame X's concept. I will then post the video as soon as it becomes available on youtube.

VOLANTIS

My illiterate mind read it as the video is 30 mins long. I would be ready. :diane:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

BlingNotTheMusic

Wow, sis is pulling through with this premiere. LG6 what's good? :trollga::reductive:

5 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

My illiterate mind read it as the video is 30 mins long. I would be ready. :diane:

Oh, me too. I would so be here for that.

3 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Wow, sis is pulling through with this premiere. LG6 what's good? :trollga::reductive:

She is, isn't it? She seems really committed to this project, much more than with the last two. It has a really strong concept, a perfect roll out strategy, and it's a real treat to the fans.

It shouldn't be long now for LG6 too. So many exciting releases happening this year. :excited:

Ally Campana

So she’s going to be a cha cha instructor in Medellín? According to the concept of Madame X?

Does it matter? Damage is done

dynamite
12 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

She looks like GaGa in that pic

Yeah like a Monster Ball meets Joanne hybrid

imnotyourbabe10
19 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Lol, same!  Especially with Maluma.  I don't mean to objectify too much but 30 mins of him is totally okay with me

original.gif

Bizcochito
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Yeah like a Monster Ball meets Joanne hybrid

and her face too :lana:

26 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

So she’s going to be a cha cha instructor in Medellín? According to the concept of Madame X?

I would definitely say that's one of them. 

fede ARTPOP

Relase next Single already

Medellin wont happen. :selena:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

shoful

I will be at the MTV premiere in NYC hopefully I get to ask her a question. I will try to keep you all updated if anyone wants to know how its going! I’m so excited!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived