💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney’s statement on Instagram!

dynamite

Featured Posts

McYves

She's responsible for some of the funniest, craziest, cutest moments in my life, with my friends, etc. thru her music. Even when I'm not a die-hard fan of her, I love her and I wish her all the best forever. 

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
On 4/24/2019 at 5:57 AM, Bio said:

No she isn't, she basically said all is well with her so y'all mother****ers need to stop harassing her family.

Uh reported.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

She isn't being controlled at all. Y'all contradict yourselves so much, going on about how she isn't in control of her own career but then in the next breath talking about how an entire music video got scrapped because SHE didn't like it and wanted to re-film it (MAKE ME). 

Regina George
13 minutes ago, SFX92 said:

She isn't being controlled at all. Y'all contradict yourselves so much, going on about how she isn't in control of her own career but then in the next breath talking about how an entire music video got scrapped because SHE didn't like it and wanted to re-film it (MAKE ME). 

She’s literally not allowed to use internet (that iphone she carries on those photos is not hers - she was seen using flip phone). This is more than just her ****ing music video. But k.

Archived