đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would be your IDEAL LG6 Album/Single Release?

nakedidea

Featured Posts

nakedidea

Considering all the BIG artists about to return, and all the way Singles/Albums/Projects have been released before...

What would be your IDEAL plan to launch LG6? :firega:

nakedidea

2 words...MET GALA.

The most talked about fashion event of the year, serve the LOOK, and serve the SINGLE. Release the album 2-3 days later. 

homomo

Launch it on a rocket to Mars and have it become the first album on another planet

Lucas

She makes a visual album announcement 1 week before its release date and it's free on her website, that's all I want lol

He8MyHeart

An insta video of her burning photos of Christian with Adele style LG6 tracks playing in the background.

beaublue

It’s going to be a build up like usual but I kind of appreciate that method... it builds anticipation but I’d rather she put out more content to build up to the release like she used to.

Mirrion Rizzons

Lead - May 24th  (ideally a top 5 peak)

album - August 2nd

single 2 - August 2nd-August 23rd (depending on the success of the lead maybe even later) Hopefully at least a low tier top 10 hit

single 3 - Like November 15th. Top 40 ideally. 

knowing gags more recent rollouts, we will be lucky to even get a second single:ladyhaha:

nakedidea
6 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Lead - May 24th  (ideally a top 5 peak)

album - August 2nd

single 2 - August 2nd-August 23rd (depending on the success of the lead maybe even later) Hopefully at least a low tier top 10 hit

single 3 - Like November 15th. Top 40 ideally. 

knowing gags more recent rollouts, we will be lucky to even get a second single:ladyhaha:

I feel like this is way stretched out. By the time November comes around, the singles/promo won't matter. I think singles should be released within the month of album release. 

She/her team was doing great after the success of Shallow. However, once THIS was posted:

53241112_623947478053076_613943265614574

LG6 lead single should’ve dropped the next Friday. That way the single would’ve had time to blossom and film a music video.

If the lead charted high then add it to the Enigma setlist on May 30. Maybe a promo single too. The last summer date of Enigma, the album drops. 

RodeckDanny

Something with Florence, imagine? it'd be a bop! 

Oh wait... 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

announcement - 1wk - single - 4wks - single - 4wks - single/album

or

announcement/single - fortnight - traditional lp release + visual album on apple music with screenings in  major cities

some 'unique' promo that i've loved from her and other artists
streamed album release party (artrave, duh)
small venue 'tour' (dive bar tour but more cities, obviously clubs if its dance music) 
iconic venue performance (adele playing rcmh for nbc, shawn mendes at the greek for apple music) 
pop up stores/experiences in major cities (billie's thing she just did, ldr's pop up, frank ocean's pop ups)

if she had time to visit all those radio stations only for radio to take poor little PI to the farm she might as well spend her album release week w/ people who are,  like, actually interested in supporting her music

Archived